Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It seems like anybody with any kind of intellectual capability has an open borders mentality. Why is this? Isn't there any real smart people that are on America's side? Why can't we have our share of intellectuals with an America first attitude? Does the Constitution matter to smart people? When I think about it, the smartest guy I ever met bit his toenails. I was inspecting the barracks one morning in Germany. I walked into a room and there was this guy sitting on his bunk biting his toenails. He had an IQ of over 140 and I asked him what was he doing? He said that he was bored. That dude was so smart that he was stupid. Same as Karl Rove. I don't know much about Grover Norquist but in my book Karl Rove is an idiot. He is the primary reason there are 38 million illegal aliens in this country. This guy actually believed that the Republican party would stay in power by throwing conservatives to the wolves, foregoing law enforcement and opening our borders to everybody in the world and Bush listened to him. Now, according to all the intellectuals we must keep amnesty forefront in our minds because that is the only way that America will stay the same. How stupid is this? I have read all of Ronald Kesslers books but no more. If he is of the same class as Rove, Bush, McCain and all the rest of the amnesty first crowd then he needs to be sidelined like the rest of them.

If the GOP were going to target Hispanic voters, shouldn't the GOP give them a pro enforcement alternative to the Dems? This writer speaks as if the GOP should try to out Democrat the Democrats on issues like immigration.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="butterbean"][quote]As Norquist tells me, “Being seen as mean is not an option.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    Isn't there any real smart people that are on America's side?
    We have our share of intellectual firepower. Here's a few names off the top of my head (feel free to add to this list):

-Mark Krikorian
    -Steve Camarata
    -Robert Rector
    -George Borjas
    -Kris Kobach

I just we had the $$ that the well-funded OBL has.

What the Republicans had better do is win back the Americans who did not go to the booth and vote at all, and get back the Independents that voted for a 3rds party....how about all the Ron Paul supporters.

I believe there are a lot more of these people out there than the Hispanic vote...this is all a bunch of crap to try and get the right to help pass an amnesty!

If Republicans listen to these people the are more stupid than I thought.

They need to get out and into the news everyday and point out why they vote against certain bill...Ear marks in it, cost to Americans etc...they were bad about communicating with the American taxpayers., They ignored us and no more corruption, no more pandering to corporate America or special interest groups...this is what people are sick of.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I was just looking at the CNN exit polls. All races leaned more towards the Dems this year, compared to Kerry Obama had a 2 point gain in the white vote to a 12 point gain in the fast growing "other" race. The number of voters in this category grew by 50% since 2004 but nobody is talking about how they won it for Obama and how everyone should pander to them. If fact more members of the other race voted this time than did Asian Americans.

The Dems gained more overall votes from black voters (+2.67M), than from Hispanic voters (+1.71M). They also gained 0.9M from the "other" race.

Seems to me Obama and the Dems owe their victory to black Americans, they need to take care of them first, and also should give as much consideration to the faster growing "other" race as they do to Hispanics.

Go here to see the data:
    http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/polls/#USP00p1
    2004 results:
    http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/ ... lls.0.html

MW
    loneprotester wrote:

It seems like anybody with any kind of intellectual capability has an open borders mentality. Why is this?
    Probably because they're being taught and influenced by the brightest liberal educators our universities and colleges have to offer. Yep, the majority of our educators in institutions of higher learning are liberals (no secret there).

Populist wrote:

We have our share of intellectual firepower.
    We definitely have some so-called "intellectual firepower" on our side but I'm not sure we have what I would consider "our share."

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The GOP had better decide to quit it's pandering to special interest groups and try to figure out how to get their conservative base back under their wing. For now, most of us are done with them.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

GOP Must Target Hispanic Voters
    "Voters" means they are citizens. Hispanic Americans tend to hold Christian views - no abortion, protecting the nation's sovereignty, no gay "marriage," etc. If the GOP wants to woo "Hispanic voters" they could do so by returning to the truly conservative platform, and while doing that, the GOP would also be wooing the general American constituency of many ethnic backgrounds.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

April
    Red ALERT!!! Please join in if you have not had the chance yet!
    Thanks!
    Click here:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-809184.html#809184

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast