Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An interesting viewpoint, especially since the Repub candidate lost my vote because of pandering to illegals.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    If the GOP were going to target Hispanic voters, shouldn't the GOP give them a pro enforcement alternative to the Dems? This writer speaks as if the GOP should try to out Democrat the Democrats on issues like immigration.

W
    Yes, the GOP should target Hispanic voters with a pro-enforcement stance on immigration laws. Americans of Mexican descent I have known in Denver and Albuquerque, are among the most avid border control and anti-illegal invasion people I've ever met. Movers and shakers in the GOP are either blissfully ignorant of these folks, or they choose to pretend they don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    GOP Must Target Hispanic Voters
    "Voters" means they are citizens. Hispanic Americans tend to hold Christian views - no abortion, protecting the nation's sovereignty, no gay "marriage," etc. If the GOP wants to woo "Hispanic voters" they could do so by returning to the truly conservative platform, and while doing that, the GOP would also be wooing the general American constituency of many ethnic backgrounds.
    Excellent point, but if American Hispanics continually hear from the Democrats, and open borders RINO's, that border control advocates are racially-motivated, and anti-Hispanic, they need to hear a clear message from the GOP, that that assertion is BS, and a cynical political tactic.

One of the reasons the Dems have succeeded in recent years, is that when they engage in name-calling, rather than standing up to them, the Republican hierarchy tends to curl up into a figurative fetal position, and suck their thumbs, rather than firing back.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    Isn't there any real smart people that are on America's side?
    We have our share of intellectual firepower. Here's a few names off the top of my head (feel free to add to this list):

-Mark Krikorian
    -Steve Camarata
    -Robert Rector
    -George Borjas
    -Kris Kobach

I just we had the $$ that the well-funded OBL has.
    Good list, Populist. Many more can be found at Chronicles Magazine: www.chroniclesmagazine.org/

Thanks for the heads up POTUS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123