Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    The blacks vote 90-10 against you.
    If Bush stood up against the illegals he would find that more blacks would vote for him, not against him. Also, he would find that legal Hispanics would vote for him in greater numbers because they're resentful of their neighborhoods getting turned into third world toilets.

Tancredo's shot of winning is about as good as Luke Skywalker's shot at blowing up the Death Star by firing a round down the ventilation shaft. He will have to navigate through a maze of DNC Empire fighters and maybe even dodge lasers from Darth Clinton herself, as Luke did. She is only heeding the words of Emperor Soros.

But I do believe it's possible. What needs to happen is that we all need to get working on it now so that 3 years from now we will be dug in. What we have going for us, ironically, is the illegals themselves. The more bad things that they do and the more money that they rob from us now, the more ammunition we have against them.

The RNC will fold like a deck of cards in three years against the post-Reagan folk that have kept it going, the situation is so bad. The real threat is the Liberal PC attack machine, powered by the media. Televisions have been and are continuing to enslave America. Word of mouth, this nifty thing called the internet, and hardwork can ultimately win the day.
    If Tancredo does this I hope he does it as an independent because I think the Republican party is done being a legitimate party. I don't think they will ever win another major election again. They have become irrelevent. They are like Vicente Fox's PAN party. All talk and no action, just a bunch of melee mouth morons that love to pat themselves on the back and hype themselves up to be alot bigger than what they are. Both parties are pretty clueless. The Democrats are worthless and I've written them off decades ago, but they always have the treason lobby to support them.

Yeah we need to get the ball rolling, but so does Tancredo. He needs to come out and say he's serious about running. None of this, oh I'll only run if nobody else is serious nonsense. He needs to come out and say I'm running and here's what I'm running on. He can't be wishy washy on that. He needs to come out swinging now. He has the perfect opportunity. Presidential elections are still several years away and Bush is extremely unpopular. He needs to come out and say that Bush is not indictative of what the Republican party is all about. He needs to say that Bush's policies don't coincide with what the Republican party stands for. He needs to come up with a plan of attack on what he's running on and what he plans to do to fix these problems we are facing. He needs to say that I disagree with what Bush is doing, here's how I would go about fixing the problem. He needs to get more exposure so people will donate to him. He can't be afraid of what the media will say about him. He needs to get his popularity beyond Colorado and our movement. He has work to do because alot of people still don't know who he is and we have alot of dumb, ignorant sheep to wake up and Tancredo can help us out with that.

If your serious Tom the time to start swinging is NOW!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In case nobody saw this on the duplicate thread, here's what I wrote to the Post with Judy's words helping me out. Yes I did use some of her words in my letter from the duplicate thread because they were very good. So if it makes it in the newspaper, give credit to her too.

Your article concerning GOP Official Urges Caution on Immigrants by Dan Balz

I find it utterly disgusting that Ken Mehlman not only describes the 90 percent of the American population that wants to put an end to the illegal alien invasion as anti immigrant, but says that GOP politicans that actually listen to their constituents and work to try to end this immigration quagmire as being on the wrong side of history. First off it's not anti immigrant, it's anti illegal alien as in anti law breaking. Second it's Ken Mehlman and the RNC who's been on the wrong side of history since 2001. It's they who have sold out our country, our sovereignty, failed to secure our nation, refused to end wars that are over such as Iraq and Afghanistan, failed to respond to Katrina for 5 days, enriched Oil Barons through a natural disaster, ruined our manufacturing economy, indebted our nation and our people, flooded our nation with people we do not want here and can not sustain successfully.

Here is another history lesson for Ken Mehlman. President Bush's poll numbers are rapidly declining and a big part of which is because he continues to push his destructive agenda of open borders despite the huge public outcry to close our borders. Ken Mehlman and the RNC are so out of step, so out of touch with the American public that they are in serious danger of losing their majority, but yet they continue to be arrogant and condescending toward the American people and continue to push their agenda regardless of the what the American people think. The Hispanics have traditionally always voted at least 60-40 against Republicans despite their many attempts at appeasing illegal aliens with amnesty and other nonsense and this trend has been going on for at least 50 years. Nothing has changed and they will never learn. The Republican party will continue to be the Stupid Party and when they lose their majority in next years elections they will be scratching their heads trying to figure out what went wrong and why the people didn't vote for them. They don't get it and they never will. I predict the Republicans will lose their majority in 2006 for many reasons and as a lifelong Republican I can promise you that I for one will not vote for any Republican who refuses to listen to what the American people want.

The American public wants the borders to be closed, they want all illegal aliens to be deported without excuse, they want the corrupt lawbreaking employers to be jailed, they want the war in Iraq to be over with and for our troops to come home, they want the out of control spending to stop and if the Republicans can't find a way to pull their heads out of the sand and clean out their ears then they are going to be in for a rude awakening in 2006.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12