Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes I am living in Alaska and Yes I think Sara Palin is a good choice. That being said how is she going to react to seeing & hearing all this about sanctuary cities? What is her reaction to withholding federal dollars for sanctuary cities? I mean Anchorage is the biggest city in Alaska.
    Some major sanctuary cities: Anchorage
    I think if she has the chance to see what is really going on she will wake-up big time. Is Sara going to do commercials in Spanish too? I cannot imagine her doing it as it will go against her ethics. John McCain will not be able to change her position. Turn her loose without securing the area and she will see the real cities in the lower 48. I have heard she is for securing the boarders. Yes the state has illegal aliens just not the same amount as the lower 48 states. Why because it cost a lot to move here and cost of living is higher. The long cold winters another factor and the long summer hours with the short winter daylight.

I still cannot commit to voting for McCain because of his VP choice but I will wait and see what he says.

More sanctuary cities...........

Philadelphia

Princeton, NJ

New Haven, CT.

The new Capsweb ad against sanctuary cities:

http://www.capsweb.org/content.php?id=450&menu_id=14

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Republican and apparently not above pandering to big money interests. Don't think he is hopeless--but would need a lot of work.
    I bet a stay back in the Hanoi Hilton would get his attention. You know after the Civil War Confederate President and former US Senator Jefferson Davis was jailed for treason, we should remind McCain of that.
    If Bush isn't Impeached for all he has done to ruin America, WE will never get anyone for treason.
    We must still get Bush for being a War Crimilal,
    then Rove,
    then Cheney,
    then Rummy,
    and then Rice.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

MW
    Captainron wrote:

Since the Republican party is divided on immigration, anyway---
    Well, it's certainly not anywhere near an equal divide. If the Democrats were similarly divided, we definitely wouldn't have to worry about amnesty, enforcement, or border security!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12