Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

added to homepage

Hispanic Affairs group claims illegal aliens are not illegal or aliens!?!?!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1648
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"They're not illegal. They're not breaking any law,&quo

"They're not illegal. They're not breaking any law," Rojas said.

WHHHAAATTTTT!!!!!!!

1. Illegal entry into the United States - Misdemeanor - deportable offense.

2. Failure to register as a foreign national - misdemeanor - deportable offense.

3. Fraudulently applying for a state driver's license with counterfeit ID - misdemeanor

4. Applying for work or working in the United States without a work visa - Misdemeanor - Deportable Offense.

5. Fraudulently operating an unregistered business under a false name - misdemeanor - Deportable Offense

6. Fraudulently applying for and accepting welfare using counterfeit ID - Felony - Jail Time- Deportation

7. Fraudulently applying for and accepting food stamps using counterfeit ID - Felony - Jail Time - Deportation

8. Fraudulently applying for and accepting mother's assistance using counterfeit ID - Felony - Jail Time - Deportation.

9. Fraudulently applying for work using counterfeit or stolen Social Security Number - Felony (Perjury)- Deportation

10. Fraudulently claiming excessive deductions for Federal Income Taxes to avoid paying any taxes - Felony - Jail Time - Deportation

11. Registering to vote in states with Motor Voter programs and voting without being a US Citizen - Felony (Perjury)- Deportation

12. Buying counterfeit auto license tabs instead of paying the sate - Misdemeanor

13. Buying phony auto insurance from Mexican operatives so automobile with counterfeit tabs can be registered - Misdemeanor

14. Claiming poverty in a household with high income (for you less than informed - illegal households can easily make as much $100,000 a year tax free) so children can apply for free lunches at school - misdemeanor

15. Claiming poverty to get free medical care from free clinics - Felony - Fraud (hundreds in LA alone) and using first class hospital emergency rooms as family doctors for non-emergency medical - ALL ILLEGALS HAVE 100% MEDICAL COVERAGE AT NO COST TO THEM - PERIOD - Misdemeanor - Deportation.

16. Traffic citations and accidents - Illegals have no real name or address - if they are get a citation or are involved in an accident - they just disappear and surface again with a new counterfeit license and address- and good luck with your insurance company - misdemeanor - Deportation

And that does not include rape, robberies, murders, drug running, smuggling, etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dem4labor
    "Using the word in this way is grammatically incorrect and crosses the line by criminalizing the person, not the action they are purported to have committed,"
    I think the word Dog is looking for is 'semantically' & not 'grammatically.'
    I guess they don't teach about adjectives & adverbs in Revolution for
    Jouranlists 101.

And if it wasn't so sad, I would just laugh at these people & the
    transparency of the discussion. I can have more rational discussions
    with my teenagers.
    According to the Hispasnic Journalist article, released a couple of weeks ago, they objected to an adjective being used as a noun. This would be grammatically incorrect. However, I think they missed the fact that there is a noun form of illegal.

Main Entry: 2illegal
    Function: noun
    : an illegal immigrant
    http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

Therefore one illegal immigrant would be an "illegal," and two or more would be "illegals."

Additionally, as English speakers we continually create and use words in OUR language. We should continue to resist attempts by Hispanics to change our language in attempts at putting lipstick on pigs.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Using the right term

I refer to them as Fraudulently Documented Alien Felons.

It covers everything.

Re: Using the right term

Quote Originally Posted by sharra_r
    I refer to them as Fraudulently Documented Alien Felons.

It covers everything.

Welcome sharra_r!

Great post, onetrickydude!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12