Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why are sanctuary cities still getting U.S. tax dollars when they refuse to obey the law themselves?

When the South refused to obey the government the U.S. sent troops to FORCE them to, why not NOW?

Protected illegal aliens continue to practice the SLAVE trade, but San Francisco has am issue on the ballot that will "Prohibit the city from spending money on sex traffic investigations" a vital part of the slave trade.

I wonder when they will start selling slaves on the public streets there?
    Oh, right, the peon pimps and prostitutes already do!
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    For all of those who have written emails and posted them for all to read
    ...........................THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Those were all GREAT LETTERS.
    I just got home and have not had a chance to write anything yet or make calls, but I will be doing so very soon.
    This crime has taken on a legend, so to speak, of its own, as everyone nationwide knows about this.

Those of you who called, Congratulations on standing up for the AMERICAN RULE OF LAW.

YOU GUYS AND GALS............ ROCK

Quote Originally Posted by alexz
    Given it's San Francisco, they'll probably legalize murder.
    Well, they have enough signatures to make the ballot to legalize prostitution. This city is a den of inquity and corruption.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course, the ACLU would never defend Mrs. Bologna!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I saw somewhere addresses to send donations for the surviving family. Does anyone remember the thread it was on?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sad to say that nothing will ever come of this. Newsome will just blame everyone else, and SF will continue as is. The politicos of SF have protected themselves from any criminal charges or blame. They are part of the above the law crowd.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I saw somewhere addresses to send donations for the surviving family. Does anyone remember the thread it was on?
    its on rick roberts blong on KMFB website.
    its also on one of the posts in the general sextion. i posted them there the night we were all posting about it.

IT DOES NOT REALLY MATTER IF RAMOS KNEW HIS COMPANION HAD A GUN OR NOT. AND IT REALLY DOES NOT MATTER IF RAMOS WAS THE ACTUAL SHOOTER.

HE KNOWS WHO THE SHOOTER IS. HE KNOWS. WHY HAS HE NOT IDENTIFIED THIS PERSON.....IF HE IS NOT THE SHOOTER....WHO IS?

HE IS THE SHOOTER OR HE CAN IDENTIFY THE SHOOTER. HE IS GUILTY EITHER WAY.

IF HE IS NOT THE SHOOTER AND HE WANTS TO DO THE TIME.....OK.....OR IF HE WANTS TO TAKE THE DEATH PENALTY....OK. LET HIM TAKE IT OR IDENTIFY THE SHOOTER.

If you want to get even more angry read this article of an interview of Jim Pendergraph, Director of ICE. He blasts Congressman Price for trying to gut ICE. He is literally laying his job on the line for us. I've sent this article to Feinstein, Boxer, Price, Thompson, Pelosi, Schuler, Boehner, Tancredo, Hunter, and many others. I suggest you do the same. Copy it, paste, print and fax if you can or call Price's office and your representatives, tell them you are outraged.

After this outrageous murders in SF, we need ICE more than ever.

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/3260126/

My heart goes out to the family of those victims. God Bless them all.

This is a very sad thing that has happened which could have easily been prevented, so let's hope that the City of San Francisco will finally come to its senses and realize that being a sanctuary city for illegal criminals endangers the safety and security of the lives of all American citizens.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast