Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Governor of Texas to allow Minuteman vigil at border

Deleted by Vmama
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

The Texas vigil is expected to present the Minutemen with new challenges. The Arizona vigil took place on open, mostly uninhabited desert land, but much of the area on the Texas border is privately owned. An effort to stop illegal immigration in Texas in 2003 led to assault charges and a civil lawsuit. The Texas border also is violent, with alien and drug smugglers willing to protect their turf through killings.
    Gee, if it's this rough, you'd think Senor Hinojosa and Senora Jackson-Lee would be using a bullhorn to get the feds to stop the illegal traffic crossing the border in their state. Unless, of course, the welfare of their constituents is *not* their first priority. I wonder if they might even be on someone elses payroll if they are so intent on stopping American citizens from exercising their Constitutional right to peacefully assemble.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin

gov allows MM in texas

Go Gov Perry!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As a TX resident, I have never particularly liked Governor Rick Perry but he has stepped up a couple of rungs on the ladder in my eyes with his realistic view of this border situation.

Both US Senators (Hutchinson and Cornyn) from TX are pretty disgusting when it comes to illegal immigrants. I'm ashamed of John Cornyn, so anxious to sneak in amnesty for the current illegals by any means possible. I can't wait to work to get him out of office!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unless, of course, the welfare of their constituents is *not* their first priority. I wonder if they might even be on someone elses payroll if they are so intent on stopping American citizens from exercising their Constitutional right to peacefully assemble.
    Right Rarius. She is on so many payrolls that can't have this. Plus you have to look at her district. Houston. Nuff said.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

I think that all the irate emails that Perry received probably had a bit to do with his position. After all, they can't 'stop the MMP'....we have constitutional rights...at least at this time we still do.

The illegals in Texas cost our state government 4.7 BILLION dollars per year. Anyone who is struggling with trying to make the budget stretch over that number of illegals is quite aware of the situation. Texas has never had a state income tax..this subject was raised last year with the budget shortfall...my response to that is 'get the illegals out of here'...I'm not paying any MORE taxes to have people leaching off our systems.

My husband had to go to the ER two years ago...he was having a heart attack...the ER was brimming with Mexicans....my husband waiting for 2 1/2 hours before being tended. Had he suffered permanent damage...I'd have sued the a-- off that hospital. It was bad enough that he had a REAL emergency....while they cared for people with a non-life threatening illness...and weren't PAYING either. We have insurance coverage.

GRRRRR GRRRRRRR

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Who says they have to be on private property to observe border crossings? There are plenty of public roads they can operate from as well as aerial recon. Between that, and those landowners who are friendly to our cause, they should be able to keep most if not all of the border observed. I dunno about anyone having an private property rights which would prevent them from patrolling the Rio Grande by boat either.

Better add Governor Perry to the "elect and send to Washington list".

Looks like he's going to meet the qualifications.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FYI: Gov Perry
    He was on Hannity's radio yesterday and I was extremely disappointed in him. Hannity asked him pointed questions and he completely sidestepped the possibility of getting the ILLEGALS out of here. Economy etc. blah blah. He didn't answer 1 question straight on.......He did the skip to my Lou.

I scratched him off my list.........he's straddling BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE and eventually you know what's going to hurt like the dickens. That is, if he has any to begin with.

Hold that call to add Perry to the : "Elect and Send to Washington List"

Application incomplete.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast