Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why, yes, Butterbean, I have. You know....preparing for that bilingual work force assignment. I'm going to volunteer to dispense the #3's as they board the bus...you know...the burger, fries and medium drink for the road home!

Adios Amigos!!

Vamoose!! (Hurry Along)
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What in the hell is ANY Mexican "official" doing with their snouts in our frikkin bizzness? It's almost as if this Free Trade Zone of the Americas has already happened! Have you all noticed how Colin Powell keeps saying "our Mexican Colleagues?" Doesn't "colleague" refer to people playing on the same team? This is insane.

Once again may I state that one of the best ways to deal with the "Mexican Officials" is a

BOYCOTT of ALL THINGS MEXICAN

remembering, of course, that WE purchase over 80% of their exports! THIS could be the start of something wonderful!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BobC--I've been trying to tell everyone, they are moving ahead as if we have nothing to say about it!! It's just been this last minute fight on illegal immigration that's given slight cause to wonder abit if they can pull it off and the dismantlement of the EU Constitution I'm sure has shaken them, thanks to the French!!

CAFTA shook them alittle, but they'll get their big boy deals worked out unless we make it so clear that if they pass that thing, they'll be held responsible for the consequences. And they still get another grab at the Central Americans even if we kill CAFTA, through FTAA. Under FTAA any country can join in that wants to. FTAA is worse than CAFTA.

Too tired and distraught right now....to go further.

I'll get some rest and be back in the morning with a Fresh Set of Cells!!

Remind me to get you the information for the IRS!:
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12