Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grab the American flag...

This was my coorespondance to Sen. Feinstein.
    Dear Senator Feinstein: THANK YOU FOR YOUR POLITE REPLY to my original e-mail. This is my follow-up...

Dear Senator:
    This is a non-partisian, heartfelt commentary by just one American to another...

'We Americans feel that discussing immigration reform is nothing more than a cowards way of ride the fence. It gives the illusion that our representatives are representing our position but in actuality this is nothing more than a way of filibustering the public and it is nothing short of patronizing. In the mean time the problem continues....

Years later....a law is passed but it has no teeth because law enforcement, for any number of reasons, does not enforce the new law. And why should we Americans expect that new law would be enforced? After all the old law wasn't! And law enforcement has proved itself to be impotent on many issues yet they keep demanding more money and officers. What the hell for?

What scares Americans is not this immigration issue. Not really! The immigration issue simply points out that my parents depiction of this great country is now gone or it was a lie that they bought into also. This country was the greatest because we the people voted for people like yourself, to represent us. I was taught that those were principles that were worth dying for, unfortunately, I don't know if I would be willing to give my life for my country today. Because we don't operate by those principles any longer. When our representatives no longer represent the people, what type of government is it? Facist ??? I'd have to look up the defintion, but you get my point.
    Now are you and other politicians willing to stand up and grab that American flag with pride and conviction no matter what the cost may be to you personally and represent the citizens that put their faith in YOU ?
    I am not a democrat and we differ on political issues, but I will defend your right to keep that office because I believe in our system. But, Americans are very aware that the system has failed us and our politicians are playing games. We do not know what to do yet, to correct this problem, but don't underestimate the American people. Naturally, we need to find an effective and peacefully way to remind our politicians that many problems are simple to resolve if you just remember ....that you are an American first and your duty is to represent and protect your constituents and country.
    Stand up and be counted
    THANK YOU, ......Just one American to another.

welcome, and nice letter.

Nice letter.....shame they have to be reminded that it should be an honor to serve us and the men and women who fought and died for this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, I've wondered about these senators that are reportedly 'sitting on the fence' concerning immigration issues. What's to mull over? What's to decide on? All they need to do is recall their oath of office and all decisions are simple.

MJ