Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The names of possible GOP primary challengers to Graham fly across the Internet:

Gov. Mark Sanford and Rep. Gresham Barrett. Attorney General Henry McMaster. Charlie Condon, Mark McBride, Oscar Lovelace. Greg Ryberg and Buddy Witherspoon.

The name mentioned most often is State Treasurer Thomas Ravenel.
    This appears to be a pretty good field of opponents to choose from. I hope South Carolinians will unite behind one of them. Graham should not get a free pass on this. He has heard from, and ignored, his constituents.

Just tried to go to www.dumplindsey.org and it's not available.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dumpling.org is up and running this morning.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Whoever or even whatever runs against Lindsey Graham will get a nice chunk of change from me.

Graham out along with rest of traitors.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Whoever or even whatever runs against Lindsey Graham will get a nice chunk of change from me.
    I'll run against Lindsey Graham if he runs for dogcatcher.

I'm not sure I would be qualified for anything above that, but I can catch dogs, should Lindsey Graham fall to that level. I wouldn't want to move to Seneca just to do that, though.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

That looser was on AThis Week with George Stephanopoulos saying that the Senators shouldnt base their actions on the next election cycle and that they shouldn't let what people on the internet or talk radio control their decisions.

DOES HE NOT UNDERSTAND WE ARE THE AMERICAN PUBLIC, WE ARE THE VOTERS?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

April
    "Anyone who runs against me better get up early and stay late because I think I've been one heck of a good senator for my state and my party," Graham said Friday in an interview. "I intend to seek office on the basis that I am not afraid to do what needs to be done."
    This man is delusional!!!!!He is a traitor and the only people that I can see he is intent on helping are illegals.

I sure hope the people in SC work hard to get him out, anyone with this kind of arrogance we need to use to send a big message to Washington, and he certainly could not turn his back any further on the citizens of this country than he has!

.................................................. .................................................. .......
    "IMPORANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!"
    ...............................Check out this link everyone!!.................................
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68894
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    COME ON EVERYONE WHO EVER HAS TIME LETS FILL THEIR MAIL BOXES TODAY!! LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!
    INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=388532
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Based on the anger against Graham, whoever runs against him will not need the $4 million he has, probably $1 or $2 million would be enought. Even I would contribute and I live in California!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast