Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a bum! He knows what is at stake and what is on the agenda.

"Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often."

EXACTLY

EXACTLY...MY LETTER TO HIM WAS REALLY TO THE POINT...SO...IT SOUNDS LIKE HE WAS TRYING CHANGE MY MIND WITH THE B.S.
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

I may not like it, but I can accept that publicly at least, DeMint has diplomatic words about Graham. But what I don't respect about Graham -- other than his corporate shilling and ethnic pandering for an amnesty that would have been very harmful to the country at large -- is when he pranced around in front of LaRaza and called those of us who were against S.1348 "bigots." This shows that Graham has a character flaw that DeMint and all of us should be wary of.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NERVE OF HIM

WELL...I CAN'T ACCEPT HIM OR ANY OF THE OTHERS WHO TRIED TO CALL HONEST HARD WORKING AMERICANS ....NAMES...WE SHOULD REMEMBER ALL THAT DID...AND...ALL THAT ATTENDED THE LA RAZA GALEE. .......
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

But what I don't respect about Graham -- other than his corporate shilling and ethnic pandering for an amnesty that would have been very harmful to the country at large -- is when he pranced around in front of LaRaza and called those of us who were against S.1348 "bigots."
    Another name for the bigots might be 'registered voters.'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12