Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great quote from Border Patrol

"Senator, they put themselves in those ‘shadows' by breaking our laws and they need to go home. They weren't forcibly placed in the ‘shadows' by some murdering tyrant from the Middle East. They freely chose to break our laws, steal our jobs, and take advantage of our wobbly-kneed politicians who let them do it. Instead of using all that energy to fix their own corrupt country, they sneak into ours and then demand that we change our system to fit their crimes. It's pretty simple stuff . . ."

Couldn't have said it better.

I think he summed that up rather nicely ...

is there a link and a name?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

No need for a name

It is unfortunate that our border patrols agents cannot speak freely without threat of retaliation from their superiors and this administration!

As far as I am concerned they put their lives on the line to protect us just as police officers, firemen and our military! They are true heros in my eyes and do not get the credit they deserve! I have the utmost respect for them!

So to any border patrol agents that are lisrening out there, we are on your side and are with you 200%! God bless you and protect you for what you are doing for us and this Nation!

We know the agenda here and it does not sit well with the American people!

We still have a lot to wake up, but they are slowly waking up and realizing that the faith that we have put in our politicians for the most part has been betrayed! We will not forgive nor forget the treason from these so called elected officials against the American citizens or this Nation!

They have forgotten, or do not care, that our freedoms were won by the blood of our fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters! We will not EVER forget them nor will we dishonor their sacrifice by caving in to the political correctness and all the other BS that the elites throw out!

Their cloak has been stripped away and they are still standing there totally exposed yet they still do not see this.

And to all you politicians out there lurking Republicans and Democrats, do not think for one second that this administration is on your side! This administration has an agenda of it's own and you do not matter anymore than the rest of us unless you can further the agenda of America's destruction! Mark my words on this! You had better wake up and realize that your so called "status" is no protection! You are expendable like the rest of us.

Disease knows no bounderies. Crime knows no bounderies. Drugs know no bounderies. Do you think that the all mighty dollar is going to protect your children or grand children any more than ours, the average citizens?

If this is what you think than God help you!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

ohflyingone,

you are absolutely right, the Border Patrol are like the Coast Guard -- they both guard our borders and are placed in harms way every day
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"