Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I completely disagree with the (we need a "Guest worker Program"). When 10 million Americans are out of work just the idea of this is a joke.....They are still trying to brain wass us into believeing we can not live with out these people doing jobs Americans won't do..IT IS A LIE!!!!
    The Jordan Immigration Reform Commission recommended that any guest workers be paid the prevailing wage, PLUS the employer pay an additional 10% to the government for a retraining/impact fund for American workers. With this kind of program very few guest workers would be hired.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I completely disagree with the (we need a "Guest worker Program"). When 10 million Americans are out of work just the idea of this is a joke.....They are still trying to brain wass us into believeing we can not live with out these people doing jobs Americans won't do..IT IS A LIE!!!!
    The Jordan Immigration Reform Commission recommended that any guest workers be paid the prevailing wage, PLUS the employer pay an additional 10% to the government for a retraining/impact fund for American workers. With this kind of program very few guest workers would be hired.
    That would surely discourge hiring guest workers...
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    That would surely discourge hiring guest workers...
    Yes I know, that's why I wouldn't mind a guest worker program like that. Let's see if Fat Teddy introduces a bill like that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent an e-mail to the Weld County Sheriff thanking him for taking on these scumbags. Please go to the Weld County Sheriff's website and do the same.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    And this witch ( with a B) needs to go to the head of the list:

Amalia’s Translation and Tax Services in Greeley.
    We have a couple of these Hispanic tax preparers in my town, I am sure they are robbing American taxpayers blind. It's no wonder we are headed for a trillion dollar deficit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12