Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Group That Helped Defeat Senator Abraham Vows to Defeat GOP

Group That Helped Defeat Senator Abraham Vows to Defeat GOP Amnesty Supporters

Wed Jun 6, 11:32 AM ET

To: POLITICAL EDITORS

Contact: Phil Kent of the U.S. Immigration Reform PAC, +1-404-226-3549

WASHINGTON, June 6 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Washington, D.C.-based U.S. Immigration Reform Political Action Committee (USIRP), which helped defeat Sen. Spencer Abraham, R-Mich., in the 2000 general election over his pro-illegal alien voting record, announced today it will target senators for defeat again in 2008. "The top senator we want to defeat is Lindsey Graham (news, bio, voting record), R- S.C., and, if he votes for the current Senate amnesty bill, Sen. Saxby Chambliss (news, bio, voting record), R-Ga.," said USIRP communications director Phil Kent.

"Graham, Chambliss and other senators may hope the immigration issue will fade away if they vote yes on this bill. The amnesty bill they are backing will only aggravate an already serious national crisis. When the government starts to implement this bill all its false promises will be revealed. There will be chaos, fraud, and corruption on a massive scale which will insure that immigration remains an open sore for voters for years if not decades," Kent added.

Kent said Abraham's defeat showed that having a huge campaign war-chest was not enough to overcome voters' ire: "All his bags of corporate money didn't save Spencer Abraham, and it won't save Graham or others if viable opponents emerge."

Kent added that the anger that people felt toward Abraham over his pro- illegal alien record as Senate Immigration Subcommittee Chairman pales in comparison to the outrage voters are expressing today. "At least Abraham never pretended to be anything other than an open borders advocate. But as southern conservatives, Graham and Chambliss opposed illegal immigration when they ran for office -- and today their supporters are feeling betrayed."

Kent said the group will also "assess the yes votes of all senators regardless of party, and will target incumbents in either their primary or general election campaigns, whichever is appropriate."

SOURCE U.S. Immigration Reform PAC

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20070606/p ... supporters
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent, I couldn't agree more. I'm ready to help in amyway I can.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Love it when we all pile on these snakes!

JAK
    Yes, and since they are all getting caller ID, asking for Zips and anything else they can do to disregard some of the calls I am letting them know that I will also FINANCIALLY support their opponent when that time comes!!!! EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT FROM THEIR STATE...I WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THEIR OPPONENT!! I will do everything in my power to get them OUT of office...and I have a long memory and WILL NOT FORGET!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Yes, and since they are all getting caller ID, asking for Zips and anything else they can do to disregard some of the calls I am letting them know that I will also FINANCIALLY support their opponent when that time comes!!!! EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT FROM THEIR STATE...I WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THEIR OPPONENT!! I will do everything in my power to get them OUT of office...and I have a long memory and WILL NOT FORGET!!!!!!!!!
    Well, they may be interested in filtering out the calls from Mexican supremacist groups as well....

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Well, they may be interested in filtering out the calls from Mexican supremacist groups as well....
    Not a chance these are the "chosen people"!!!!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I may be from Pennsylvania but I will send a generous donation to Lindsey Graham's opponent. Mod edit.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

There is no way citizens will forget how many of these senators voted re this amnesty bill. I'll enjoy seeing S. C. vote Graham out in 2008.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn