Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Group helps people in U.S. illegally

Group helps people in U.S. illegally
    New Sanctuary chapter formed
    Monday, August 4, 2008
    By Sara Foss (Contact)
    Gazette Reporter

CAPITAL REGION — Pedro was not the man police were looking for.

New Neighbors
    "New Neighbors" is a three-day series looking at immigration in the Capital Region.

To read the Sunday's first part of this series, click here and here.
    It didn’t matter. He was arrested anyway.

He was pulled over last winter while driving through Albany. Five police cars surrounded his vehicle and he was ordered to step out of his car. “When I got out of the car, they held guns up to me,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is no two ways about that -- they are aiding and abetting flat out.

Throw 'em in jail and pull any participating tax-exempt status away from those that are doing politics.

[quote]The cards say, in both English and Spanish, “I am giving you this card because I do not wish to speak to you or have any further contact with you. I choose to exercise my right to remain silent and to refuse to answer your questions. If you arrest me, I will continue to exercise my right to remain silent and to refuse to answer your questions. I want to speak with a lawyer before answering your questions. I want to contact this organization: Emmaus House.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now we know more about the "New Sanctuary Movement " so we can address and politically combat them. They have played their cards for us to see!

W

IT APPEARS ONLY CERTAIN CRIMINALS;

DO THE AIDING AND ABETTING LAWS APPLY...

YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAWS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IF YOU -
    AIDING AND ABETTING AN ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

They are slapping the faces of American people.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

THE NEW SANCTUARY MOVEMENT
    http://www.newsanctuarymovement.org/

I am reading----

I am reading----Mark Krikorian's latest book:
    "The New Case Against Immigration".

Within the first 60 pages, the author gets to the nub of the problem and helps one to understand the defense of illegal immigration by fellow Americans In my opinion, there will be some form of violent act required to get Americans to become as unified as we once were. Immediately after 9/11, there was a surge of patriotic feeling and a great number of Americans were reminded who we are and how we are the greatest republic in the world. It did not last long. It has worn off.

We send our boys and girls off to do battle. The horrifics of war begin to dull because of our modern society's technology. It's high speed flashed before our eyes every day. Those at home soon fall back into the daily grind and become enured to the happenings of war. Then the public is hit with inflation, a sharp rise in gas prices and attendant services and soon forget what is happening every day in Iraq and to our country.

There are a large number of Americans who are not directly affected by the increased prices and so are immune to them with have little concern about them. I suggest that anyone you know who has a good job and an income well above the median, perceives the gas prices as a nuisance; whereas, the family with 2 kids at median income are sorely bothered by it. Then, the issue of illegal immigration and jobs looms up every day.

Once again , the elites ( I choose to describe them that way, too ), are not only NOT negatively affected, but actually are positively affected. Their homes are maintained by service companies that have low costs due to illegal labor. Many of them are the employers who hire illegally and benefit from the cheap labor.

Krikorian refers to them as elites. I agree. Until a little over two years ago, I was an elite as far as income is concerned. Were I still to be working, the gas price would probably only warrant a passing thought in my budget. Meanwhile, it can kill the budget of a large number of Americans. Living on retirement income, I appreciate the strain on the budget of the middle income families.

Krikorian's book warrants reading for a lot of reasons. His explanation of, "Post-Americanism" and the impact of multiculturism are insightful and I believe --spot on. We are losing America. My guess is that within 5 years, it will be too late to turn back.

Is it too late for America??? I am not sure. I have seen some developments in very recent times that bode well, but most of it is due to the poor economy. We have 56 Mexican consulates in the USA. We have consulates and theri aides meeting , I believe , more often with our elected officials than our citizens do. I sincerely believe that if the interference in the government were reversed (56 US consulates in Mexico) and constant interference in the Mexican governments business, they would ask us to close most of our consulates and keep our noses out of Mexican business.

My next sentences are repeats of what I have posted here and on two other sites over the past two years.
    I am only venting here because the majority of the members are in agreement with me. What needs to be done, and I do not know how to do it, is to get a lot of Americans to pull their heads our of their "American Idol" TVs. How do we motivate them to spend a mere 30 minutes a week to read the studies by CIS, Heritage, Grassfire , FAIR, etc??? How can we get them to understand how we are rapidly moving to become a third world country???

I do not want to give up, yet I feel we do not have enough people properly motivated to overcome their apathy. I am sure that 2/3 of Americans agree with us on this site. They do nothing about it. In the meantime the 10% who favor open borders, multiculturism, free services for illegals, etc., etc. are very active and work at it every day.

I am still reading Krikorian's book. I am usually a fast reader but it is hard for me to finish because , as I read each chapter and recognize how right the author is, I get quite depressed and I must stop to rejuvenate my heart and soul.

I am thankful that there is an ALIPAC as well as some sites I mentioned above. I am grateful that there are people like you who come here and contribute in words, thoughts and donations to keep our country, our country. Keep up the fight!!!