Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Eventhough the warning came after my response, I can imagine that goes for both posters, seeing as how I was personally attacked first, for the record.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    If you're against illegal invaders, then you should support their efforts, since they are the only ones willing to speak out against efforts to colonize California, as well as this country.
    Wow! John and Ken are the only ones willing to speak out against illegal immigration? That is news to me.
    Can you name any other radio personality in the Los Angeles / California market who have been as devoted and passionate about confronting illegal invaders and their supporters as John & Ken have? I’m listening.

Quite frankly, I could care less if you listen or not. That’s your choice. But for you to come in here and slander the show based upon your interpretation of something that was said (especially since they are on OUR SIDE) is reckless!

Furthermore -as a result of your impudent comment - I now feel compelled to address your criticism of said show. For you to dismiss an entire show solely based upon the expressed opinions regarding some of those within the teaching profession seems somewhat irrational.

What you fail to understand is that their perception of the teaching profession comes in large part from living here in So Cal and having to witness the absolute incompetence of what is the LAUSD. While there are some good teachers within this state, there are some really bad ones that are protected by the UTLA; a union intent on protecting even the most incompetent of teachers.

I do not believe that John & Ken ever said that ALL teachers were lazy/incompetent. If that was your interpretation, then you misunderstood what was said. The LAUSD has a graduation rate of just over 50%. Are you aware of that?

What’s your expertise regarding the teaching profession? One day as a "volunteer?" Here is a little perspective for you. Both of my parents taught school here in CA (LAUSD) for over 40 years. Let me assure you this conversation has been had many times with both of them and they agree that the UTLA union has gotten too big and too powerful.

Believe it or not, John & Ken agree!
    It's just that I had faith you had the ability to figure out what I meant. You corrected me. By the looks of your name, I am surprised you even write in English here, or are even Pro- American. No Good, means No Good, means No Good in my Book. During this discussion, you have lived up to your name. Around my parts we call it "good for nothing".

Regarding my name...let me help you "figure it out," since it's quite apparent the only thing you’re capable of is waging personal attacks (and not very good at that either). No Bueno means no good on spanish...as in illegal immigration is "no good!"
    Got it Johnny?

What have you added to the discussion that could be considered "any good?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I owe you nothing, "nada" in Espanol. I do not have to answer to you at all. As far as I am concerned, you cried to the moderator because you attacked my Character, and was unhappy I was able to defend myself well. Again, I owe you "nada".

I "cried" to the moderator? What are you talking about? You give yourself way to much credit! LOL. As far as your "character" goes it speaks for itself. I had nothing to do with "attacking" it.

Again, nobody cares if you listen to John & Ken or not. That's your business. But don't come in here and tarnish their reputation based upon something you perceived to be a "lie," especially when you are unable/unwilling to expand on said "lie"

When the day comes that you are finally able to identify a radio show that has done more for our side than John & Ken, please do tell. Until such time. Adios amigo....LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JohnnyYuma wrote:
    I owe you nothing, "nada" in Espanol. I do not have to answer to you at all. As far as I am concerned, you cried to the moderator because you attacked my Character, and was unhappy I was able to defend myself well. Again, I owe you "nada".
    If you don't have an answer, don't offer a response. All I see here is, in my opinion, a petulent counter attack.
    Don't worry about nobueno reporting you to a mod. - I will.

It's just that I had faith you had the ability to figure out what I meant. You corrected me. By the looks of your name, I am surprised you even write in English here, or are even Pro- American. No Good, means No Good, means No Good in my Book. During this discussion, you have lived up to your name. Around my parts we call it "good for nothing".
    By the way, I was shocked at the comment that you made to nobueno.

In my opinion, it is WAY out of hand and shows an attitude that is elitist
    and demeaning to anyone that you THINK may be of Hispanic decent.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, I don't care what either of you say then. I entered my opinion of John, and Ken, and if yous don't like it, we should be able to agree to disagree, without involving mods.

I am all for folks expressing their opinion about whether or not they like a radio show.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This thread is getting out of hand and off topic.

Please remember we are united here for a common purpose, not to insult each other (which is against our rules) and the opposition must be enjoying this thread.

If this back and forth continues we will have to lock the thread.

Thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123