Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Chicago, what is wrong with you sending someone like Luis Guiterrez to the US House of Representatives to "stump" 24/7/365 for illegal aliens while Americans go on unemployment, food stamps, MediCaid and homeless shelters?

What's wrong is a combination of severe gerrymandering and voter fraud.
    Yep. And when gerrymandering changes the result of elections, then you know the purpose of the gerrymandering was voter fraud, because th vast majorty of US citizens no matter what the shape of their district is want illegal immigration stopped and politicians who don't want it stopped kicked to the curb.
    Judy, good points. However, gerrymandering is designed to give one party an advantage in an area. A game that's been played forever. Fraud is a criminal act whether gerrymandering takes place or not.
    Yes, but when gerrymandering results in the election of a traitor who spends all his time advocating for illegal aliens, then it was illegal aliens who elected him, and why that district was gerrymandered the way it was to allow the voter fraud that put him in the US Congress.

It's one thing to gerrymander for political party, which is bad enough, it's quite another to gerrymander by race and immigration status, which is illegal.
    It's absolutely disgusting, I agree!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    NumbersUSA says the Dream Act,which will not be sent to committe (because of some type of Senate rule the Dems managed to find) is ready to spring on the Senate as a stand alone Bill at any time.

The Dems I believe will do a sneak attack and behind the scenes Pro-Dream Act supporters are probably busy contacting our Senators.IMO This time they will make sure they have the votes before bringing the DA to the floor for a vote.
    I am sick and tired of their sneaky ways to pass bad bills. Its like getting a fist to the stomach everytime I read how they intend to get the damn Dream act or other kinds of amnesty through.
    The Democrats have become an entirely unstable political entity, determined to completely ignore the will of the American people and bent on destroying our economy and country. Makes me madder than hell and makes me wonder what is going on with our government! Have they gone completely insane? All I can say is payback's gonna be a b#%# in November for these traitors!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

NEVADA: DO NOT VOTE FOR REID. AND DO NOT SUPPORT THE DREAM ACT; DO NOT SUPPORT AMNESTY. IN NOVEMBER VOTE ALL THE DEMOCRATS OUT. THEY SUPPORT AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS. AMERICANS DO NOT. SINCE THE DEMOCRATS DO NOT WORK FOR AMERICANS, THEY WORK FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS, WE HAVE TO VOTE THEM OUT. IN 2012, WE HAVE TO REPLACE OBAMA BECAUSE HE ALSO WORKS FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS. THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12