Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer

Gutierrez Supports Open Borders

The cat is out of the bag. Did anyone see the interview between Greta Van Susteran and Gutierrez? The traitorous Benedict Arnold Gutierrez when asked if you grant amnesty to the millions illegally here what about the thousands illegally crossing the border every week? She asked are you going to close the border to which Gutierrez replied "no". Gutierrez has officially stated he opposes border security by supporting open borders. How much more treasonous can you get?
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Re: Gutierrez Supports Open Borders

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    The cat is out of the bag. Did anyone see the interview between Greta Van Susteran and Gutierrez? The traitor and Benedict Arnold Gutierrez when asked if you grant amnesty to the millions illegally here what about the thousands illegally crossing the border every week? She asked are you going to close the border to which Gutierrez replied "no". Gutierrez has officially stated he opposes border security by supporting open borders. How much more treasonous can you get?
    No, I didn't see it. But he's a globalist traitor. Anyone who supports amnesty is a globalist traitor who wants to steal the lives, incomes, educations, jobs and futures of US citizens and hand them off to foreign nationals. That is the definition of treason and the epitome of a traitor.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

i already knew this. his CIR ASAP that he introduced a few months ago said the same thing. it also killed 287 and E-verify. also stopped inland border patrol enforcement, stopped ICE Raids and everything else that will screw america and the american people

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    I was aware of his stances on border security and interior enforcement but this is the first time in my 6 years of working with the issue of illegal immigration that I heard the defacto Mexican Congressmen admit to the American people he supports open borders because he lied about it in the past........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

It's actually a rather stunning statement and a very good observation on your part retiredairforce. You should PM William and bring it to his attention because he might want to do an investigation of that interview and put out a Press Release about it. Most of us have figured out years ago this Open Borders plan, the merger of nations, the integration of populations to dissolve the United States as a sovereign nation. But a lot of people still don't quite see it because they've not had the time or taken the time to study it and understand the root purpose of this failure to enforce US immigration law. A story on Luis and his no border security coupled with amnesty = open borders = no USA.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We would never survive as a nation. We would mirror Mexico, probably worse, for people would flood in to rape and pillage our nation.

It is unthinkable.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gutierrez on FoxNews, earlier today with Jon Scott
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt5FAZOj3KI

Gutierrez on MSNBC, The ED Show. starts about 4:00
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qIFOu6E7v4

I will watch reluctantly. Is this what the census with illegal aliens gives us, a Luis Gutierrez?

Thank you jamesw62.

John 14:27
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I will watch reluctantly. Is this what the census with illegal aliens gives us, a Luis Gutierrez?

Thank you jamesw62.

John 14:27
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Oh thank you for that, GeorgiaPeach. I needed a good laugh. I just caught a rerun of his interview with Greta, and the man is silly as a goose.

soon as the video or transcript is posted, im sure it will be added here.
    i can not believe he said no to securing the border on TV like that.
    but seeing the interview, it looked like she cut him off so that he couldnt finish his answer too, but then goes on to say we have the longest border between a first and third world country

what a traitor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast