Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hannity/Colmes 1-19 Ramos attorney, Fatherinlaw, sutton

If you missed the initial hannity and colmes on FoxNews,
    the first ten minutes was devoted to our heroes Ramos and Compean
    and that stupid sutton still says the illegal had no gun and covered up and tampered with a crime scene.

Now he says that the three agents when they got there was standing on top of the levee watching. and that ramos and compean did not yell at them to get off the levy or that he had a gun

MORE LIES

Hannity show!

I am glad you posted this jamesw62 so I can catch them at a later time tonight.I just know that drug smuggler had a gun and I would never take a smugglers word over Campeon and Ramos. Did you see the pictures of the rally they had for them in the Pictures Only Section they looked really good?
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Re: Hannity show!

Quote Originally Posted by DEEDEE
    I am glad you posted this jamesw62 so I can catch them at a later time tonight.I just know that drug smuggler had a gun and I would never take a smugglers word over Campeon and Ramos. Did you see the pictures of the rally they had for them in the Pictures Only Section they looked really good?

i did. there are tons more videos and pics on
    www.agentramos.blogspot.com