Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Hate" mail!? She was fired!? Whaaa...!!?

I feel like this woman has a case for unlawful termination and for slander. Calling her a "bigot!?" We have to back her up!

http://aztlan.net/trwhate.htm

Apology from TRW Incorporated to La Voz de Aztlan because of an anti-Mexican hate e-mail sent by one of its employees. The employee, Stacy Polk, was fired.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRW Space & Electronics Group
    One Space Park Redondo Beach, CA 90278

June 23, 2000

Mr. Hector Carreon
    Publisher
    La Voz de Aztlan

Dear Mr. Carreon:

Thank you for bringing to our attention the disturbing e-mail that a TRW employee sent to your organization on Wednesday morning. Although it is clear from the face of the e-mail that she did not purport to speak for TRW and was acting in her individual capacity only, we would nonetheless like to state unequivocally that the intolerant opinions she expressed in no way represent TRW's viewpoint. Our company does not tolerate attacks on any individual or group based on national origin, race, gender, religion, disability, age, or sexual preference. Moreover, TRW policy explicitly prohibits employees from using TRW computer resources to send messages of this sort. Please be assured that TRW is conducting a vigorous investigation of the situation, and will take appropriate action based on the results of that investigation.

TRW deeply regrets that the inappropriate behavior of a single employee could obscure the Company’s record as a great place to work, for Latinos and for all other members of our employee team. TRW actively supports the Latino community, and we genuinely work to increase the number of Latino engineers, scientists and other employees. Our southern California-based Space & Electronics Group has hired hundreds of Latino employees over the past few years.

Because of our longstanding commitment to Latino employees and the Latino community, it is particularly disheartening that this individual’s misuse of company property in such an inappropriate manner reflects unfavorably on TRW. Please accept our most sincere apology for any distress that this unfortunate incident may have caused you and the Latino community.

Sincerely,

Daniel J. McClain
    Director of Communications
    TRW Space & Electronics Group

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hate E-mail from Stacy Polk of TRW Incorporated follows:

-------------------------------------------------------------

June 21, 2000
    Stacy Polk
    TRW Incorporated
    Stacy.Polk@trw.com

Your site is nauseating and full of red, green and white vomit and I intend to do what I can to expose your group.

Don't think for one moment that this will be tolerated forever. Even people of your culture are with "us" the hateful gringos and gringas. You are a foolish and sick angry group and I pity all of you.

According to you, by the looks of some of your hateful political cartoons, we are the only "newcomers?" Your people stole land from the Indians and enslaved them. You then forced them to convert to your religious beliefs while treating them worse than animals.

I stand behind the Roger Barnett's of this Country and will do all that I can to show everyone, and I mean everyone, how EVIL your group is. People are waking up....you know it and I know it. The fight is beginning and don't ever think that EVIL wins. It can't and won't.

I'm going to try and get Glenn Spencer and your "best" spokesperson on the "O'Reilly Factor." I bet your side doesn't show, because you would be exposed for the hateful, Godless, Communists that you are. There isn't a person of your group out there that can come forward and actually say something that promotes love for this country and ALL it's peoples. You only promote lawless advancement of latino's.

I find this site repulsive and it's time to shut you down!

I guess your last effort to remove the American Patrol radio show didn't work, did it? Want to know why? Because it's truthful and truth will always win out. By the way, where DO you get your information to lie about? I want proof of the things you say about Mexican's being shot out by the Barnett's. Now, I know you don't actually say the Barnett's good name, but that's who you are referring to when you mention armed vigilante ranchers.

Citizens of this country are watching.......Central Park in New York City, Staple Center in Los Angeles and we're sick of the immature, violent behavior of the "newer" citizens.

Be prepared to look ridiculous. Be prepared for the truth. Be prepared.

Stacy Polk
    TRW Incorporated

Note: TRW Inc. "fired" Stacy Polk. Also, we "nabbed" another bigot who was sending us hate e-mail. He thought he was being sneaky when he attempted to conceal the origins of his e-mail. This one came from Lockheed Martin Corporation. The letter of apology can be read at http://www.aztlan.net/lmmail.htm
    We hope that these racist bigots will eventually learn to stop sending hate e-mail to La Voz de Aztlan!
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

Huh? I don't get it, am I missing part of this story? Is the aledged email from her, what she sent?

I mean if in fact she did send that , then why would you feel sorry for her?
    I wouldn't calll her a bigot but i would call her completely out of line, inappropriate, and I would have fired her as well. if she in fact wrote and typed that. lol she actually sounds a bit on the nutty side.

Ms. Polk has more than likely moved on to another job since this happened in 2000.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw that too, thats not hate mail, they just cant stand to read the truth I guess...

Stacy Polk is making good on her promise!

Stacy Polk is making good on her promise!

Your site is nauseating and full of red, green and white vomit and I intend to do what I can to expose your group.
    She may have lost her job but she is exposing La Voz de Aztlan

Stacy, it was worth loosing your job over! You can always get another job but the attention and mass exposure you are calling upon LVA is priceless. I call it a victory! God Bless her for Speaking her mind!

Dixie

Hmmmmmmmmmm, they don't like e-mail!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is good that she got the message out there, but at the expense of losing her job over it was another thing. Most corporations make you sign a document stating that any emails, documents etc that you create on their computers are their property. Also if you send an email like that over the corporate email system you are an idiot and will get fired, didn't she know that they monitor emails, etc. and they have to right to do so? Hopefully she can get another job with another company that did not see this media story. Corporations frown on employees stating strong opinions that may be construed as being the company opinion. If she wants to fight the cause she should do it on her own time.

Do not get me wrong I am not for big corporations, but if you sign the documents when you are hired and you break them you will be fired.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I certainly agree that she could have been much more diplomatic with those Aztlan idiots, but she never purported to represent her employer and as far as I can tell I don't think she sent it on a work computer. Her biggest mistake was for not having used a personal email reply to address. She used no hate speech. She made no criminal threats. My anger is with her employer caving so quickly to the pressure from Aztlan (a criminal enterprise encouraging the seccession). Whatever...too late now...
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

unfortuneately she did when she sent it from work and signed the company name under her name at the end.

I found this letter as is on the website and make no guarantees of any of its accuracy for one and secondly, as a lawyer, I know that unless she DID in fact sign an agreement forbidding any non-business use of the address or was aware of this company policy and did not use an office computer, which is quite possible, then she is COMPLETELY protected by the 1st Amendment and, I believe, even as an at-will employee. anyway, doesn't matter, this was 6 years ago. just found it disconcerting that the employer dismissed her as a matter of course assuming racial bias of which I personally see none.
    </div>

Despite of what Stacy might have done and said in 2000, I'll bet her employer had no idea who he was dealing with if he in fact wrote a cow-towing response to Hector Carreon who is one of the nations most powerful hate mongers and bigots.

If by chance any of you newer people haven't yet been exposed to La Voz de Aztlan, I suggest you take a look at this publication and see for yourself the unrepentant hate this guy spews through his publication and taking his messages to the street.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast