Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Okay guys, now I feel like a complete wimp!!

You are right to get suspicious of people and yet in this case I hope we've made you feel better. They don't care about us little people.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey, got this reply today from Hazleton. Yes!!!!

Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 14:34:07 -0500

xxxx,

First I would like to thank you very much for your support. Please rest assured that I will do everything in my power to not have the names released. We already did tell the media that people who contributed were concerned for their safety if their names were released. City and State should be sufficient information for them.

Thank you again.

Mayor Lou Barletta
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hazleton’s Legal Defense Fund, which had a balance of $32,152.60 as of Friday, is a city account set up to help defray legal costs
    The "fund" is actually charitable contributions, not tax dollars and charitable donors can remain anonymous and dictate how their donation will be spent by placing restrictions on the donation. For instance by writing on the check for legal fees associated with defending the IIRA.

Donors don't need to be intimidated by the OBL. I don't want them knowing who I am and I sure the donors don't either. If you are a donor to the Hazelton fund, send a brief letter stating that you do not want your identity disclosed. That solves that problem.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this is a good thing

I haven’t been to this post in a long time. The format has changed and seems a lot less chaotic. I didn’t know of the legal fund or I would have contributed myself. I really wouldn’t worry about your name being given out. There will be so many of them. I think if the names were given out I don’t think they can give the state you live in. besides the more names on that list is showing our elected officials just how many people are thinking along the same lines and support the city. With the house changing to democrat rule I’m a little worried. The more support being made public the better our chances of fighting this insanity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12