Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sofedup
    Aren't ALL countries a result of "immigration" at some point?? How far back does one have to go to be "native?" Africa? I really get tired of hearing this one. Even native Americans were originally immigrants. What a red herring in face of the infrastructure and laws as this country has now - built by true immigrants who assimilated - and never claimed this was "stolen land" ready for "reconquering." I think this author should try emigrating to Mexico - he thinks OUR laws are unjust!
    There are probably very few places on the planet that are still inhabited by the original people. There are very few places, that are not inhabited because of migration.

These people have no ideas, no reasons, no justification. This is all smokescreen. Any politician who has uttered the words, 'We are a nation of immigrants' - needs to be put in stocks for public ridicule.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you know what it doesn't matter what happened 200 years ago when my ancestors came here, and yes the did so legally, the fact is we are now a sovereign nation with laws that must be enforced. Illegals are breaking the law and must not be allowed to stay here.
    What's next allowing criminals out of jail because if it weren't for the law they wouldn't be in there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12