Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's $3+ billion/year available for border security

Our federal prison system is clogged - there's no denying that. So here's a solution that will not only unclog the system, but lower the crime rate, and ADD $3.11 BILLION of taxpayer funds BACK INTO the annual federal budget, which we could then apply to our border security! And if we followed this plan for state and local prisons, too, the taxpayer savings would triple!

First let's take a look at the hard facts:
    This week our total federal prison population totals 182,101 inmates. 58,420 of those inmates are Hispanic. 88.7%, or 51,855 of the Hispanic inmates are ILLEGAL ALIENS!

American taxpayers currently pay about $60,000 per year to imprison, clothe, feed, and educate each inmate.

The budgetary expense for 51,855 illegals lounging around our prisons = $3,111,300,000 per year.

THE SOLUTION:

Summarily deport all illegal alien inmates BACK to their own countries, where they will serve the remainder of their sentences.

Permanently BAR them from ever entering the country again.

Conditions:

1) America TELLS these other countries that we WILL return their criminals. (We don't ASK - we DEMAND - using all the diplomatic tools of sanctions, trade embargos, etc. at our disposal)
    a) Binding agreements will be drafted to ensure that the crimes which the illegal aliens committed against our society, and their accompanying sentences, will be upheld in the native country.
    b) Dissent is not an option.

2) Announce that to alleviate the strain on their native justice system and prison infrastructure, America will generously send multiple large corporations (that previously hired illegal workers to cut costs) to direct the construction of new prison facilities - at the native country's expense, of course. Administrative employees will even stay in-country to consult on the prison management and justice system to facilitate the influx of their criminal citizenry. (More jobs - yay!)

3) Enforce our own US borders and immigration laws, and implement a reasonable check system whereby criminals from other countries are permanently refused entry into the US.

4) Increase Border Security so that the flow of aliens entering our country illegally is choked, thereby reducing the chance that an alien criminal can enter. Take the $3.11 BILLION dollars saved by flushing the illegals out of our federal prison system and ADD as many Border Patrol agents as we could ever possibly need along our borders!

a) The budgetary savings of $3.11 billion would pay for 69,140 new Border Patrol agents, at an average pay rate of $45,000/year! (Border agents are currently paid between $35-55,000 per year. I used the mean of $45,000.)

b) Could we use 69,140 Border Patrol agents?! Well, probably not that many, so I suggest we recruit and train as many as we need, then use the remaining funds for their equipment and technological aids in border security.

Voila! Save more than $3.11 billion dollars per year of taxpayer money, eliminate prison overcrowding, lower the crime rate, create jobs, and robustly increase our border security and technology! We could buy a lot of national security for $3.11 billion if we got rid of the illegal vermin in our federal prisons!

Special note to naysayers:

**Since our problems have been our own creation, they also can be overcome. - George Harrison

**Always listen to the experts. They will tell you what can't be done, and why. Then go do it. - Robert A. Heinlein

**Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not "eff" it after all. - Author unknown

And finally, wise words from a determined President Roosevelt:

"Don't tell me it can't be done!"
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

HEIDI
    Great article. I'll bet there are more than 51,855 illegals lounging around our prisons .
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    HEIDI
    Great article. I'll bet there are more than 51,855 illegals lounging around our prisons .
    Oh, I'm sure there are - especially if you added in state and local prisons, too. My $3.11 billion dollar plan ONLY takes into account the federal system! So much more would be available if we emptied ALL our prisons of the illegal criminals.

Doesn't it blow your mind, though, that 88% (!) of Hispanic inmates are ILLEGAL ALIENS?
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

I'm not really surprised.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We do have the leverage, but do not have the people in authority
    who have the stones to do it.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Re: Here's $3+ billion/year available for border security

Quote Originally Posted by HEIDI
    This week our total federal prison population totals 182,101 inmates. 58,420 of those inmates are Hispanic. 88.7%, or 51,855 of the Hispanic inmates are ILLEGAL ALIENS!

American taxpayers currently pay about $60,000 per year to imprison, clothe, feed, and educate each inmate.

The budgetary expense for 51,855 illegals lounging around our prisons = $3,111,300,000 per year.
    Unbelievable! Let me see if I have this right. The illegal alien (IA) was picked up for something by a law enforcement officer who did nothing. The IA stood before a court that did nothing. The prison officials do nothing.

There is only one conclusion: IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO BE AN ILLEGAL ALIEN!