Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Here's what you need to know about the border wall border wall in CA.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letting people cross the border and then giving them a ride to where they can take a shower, eat 3 meals a day and get free medical care before a free ride to the bus station to head out all over the country is NOT controlling the border.

PREVENTING them from entering the country or fast deportations is controlling the border.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Letting people cross the border and then giving them a ride to where they can take a shower, eat 3 meals a day and get free medical care before a free ride to the bus station to head out all over the country is NOT controlling the border.

PREVENTING them from entering the country or fast deportations is controlling the border.
    You're right it's not. It's the Rule of Law. Don't like the law? Change it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Well, Trump is controlling the border. Last year, 2018, illegal border crossings were at 20 year lows. In 2017, they were at 45 year lows. There was an uptick in 2018, as you know, from this phony asylum-seeker scam and the caravans, but he's taken measures to address that.

As for the drugs. Well, as you should also know, I concluded over a decade ago that the only way to stop the drugs from entering the US is to put the cartels out of business, and the only way to do that is End the War on Drugs and legalize and regulate the recreational drug trade in the US. I've seen and heard nothing to change my mind on that. In fact, the Weed legalization proves I am right. Illegal marijuana shipments across the US southern border have dropped to 12% of their former levels.
    Trump is not controlling the border any better than Bush and Obama did. In 2017 Trump had the illegals worried with all his tough talk. However, since then the illegals and asylum seekers have seen that tough talk did not necessarily mean action. That is why thing have been on the uptick since 2017.

On the drug situation. The cartels have expanded their operations and are more diversified. You will not put them out of business by legalizing drugs in the United States. The cartels can always, and I do mean always, undercut any legal operation because the states are greedy and heavily tax legal operations. All legalization is doing is poisoning our children and numbing their brains! Legalizing drugs brings more folks into the lifestyle, including our children. Not a good thing.

Making the comment that marijuana shipments have decreased 12% at the border is ridiculous. Remember, this is a country that claims we only have 10.7 million illegals. That can be explained away as simply as saying the cartels have gotten smarter ... they've become more diversified and increased other drugs ..... BP is catching less ...... or they've moved segments of their operation here. There could be all kinds of explanations for such a minimal drop. Perhaps the mules hauling backpacks across the border has reduced, but that doesn't mean that the cartels haven't figured out better ways to get their product to market.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes he is. There much more to do, but he's made tremendous progress with no help from anyone.

It's your job to watch your children and know where they are, who they're with and what they're doing. Be parents, these are your kids and your responsibility, not everyone else's.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Yes he is. There much more to do, but he's made tremendous progress with no help from anyone.

It's your job to watch your children and know where they are, who they're with and what they're doing. Be parents, these are your kids and your responsibility, not everyone else's.
    Wow, what a cop out!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In my opinion, people who don't watch their kids are the cop outs.

You're right it's not. It's the Rule of Law. Don't like the law? Change it.
    That's not my job. That's what we pay politicians for. People like Trump, Pence, Congress, etc.
    If THEY want me to fix it and change it they have to give me the authority to do so and pay me the big money.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    That's not my job. That's what we pay politicians for. People like Trump, Pence, Congress, etc.
    If THEY want me to fix it and change it they have to give me the authority to do so and pay me the big money.

You don't seem to shy away from keeping people from passing laws you don't like, so why don't you reverse it and use that energy to pass one or two you claim you like?

All captured illegals claiming asylum should be kept in miserable tent cities and given a pound of rice a day and open air latrines.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123