Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

See video of Sara Carter being interviewed on this topic by Sean Hannity...

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.h ... xnews.com/

What state and town? Everone else will breate a sigh of relief that it isn't their city or state....
    Sorry for your ignorant religous whackjobs. Push the idiots out![/b][/quote]

North Florida. And btw, the Congressman in the area, Alan Boyd, Democrat, his son was arrested for illegal immigrant smuggling in the South Western US!

I obey God but our clergy are naive, maybe some are intentionally destructive and anti-American. We really have an uphill battle, much like our founding fathers.
    "and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

I was forwarded this video in email. The suggestion of sending 4lbs of anthrax through tunnels from Mexico part is why I decided to post the link here.

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?vi ... ea1ceb73e4

Welcome prebanjoe I hadn't noticed you here before.
    These are some exciting times for our group.
    I look forward to your entry's....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Although there have been no confirmed cases of Hezbollah moving terrorists across the Mexico border to carry out attacks in the United States, Hezbollah members and supporters have entered the country this way.
    Well, of course they cant "confirm" Hezbollah terrorists coming over the southern border any more than they can "confirm" the enormous amount of illegal aliens that come here. Until the border is fenced and manned with soldiers or guards, we will have all kinds of criminals and other goons coming in.
    9/11 WILL HAPPEN AGAIN IF AMERICA ISNT SECURED. AND THE BIGGEST HOLE WE HAVE NOW IS THE MEXICAN BORDER.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The tri-border region has been infested with terrorists and know for drug trafficking and kidnapping for quite a while. In fact, Bush bought a huge ranch not to far from there. Knowing this relationship has bonded between the Hezbollah and drug cartels do we think it might be possible that the drug cartels are also buying military weapon from them? I guess the Obama Nation is waiting on another 911 do ever react.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

April
    ALERT FOR COLORADO SB170!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-151718.html

"Welcome prebanjoe I hadn't noticed you here before."

WorriedAmerican,
    Thanks. I am recently retired with more time on my hands and of all the immigration concern sites this is the best. I personally have been a refugee in my own nation. My family has been forced to move three times due to unchecked illegal and legal immigration into Florida. Now we realize that there is no where left in the US where one can be truly safe from what is turning the country into a third-world sewer.

I am trying to lobby in my state capital but it is difficult since the area has several universities that spit out radicals like a "take a number machine" in a New York deli. Even my local congressman's son has been arrested in Arizona for illegal alien smuggling! But I still have young children to fight for their future. So between watching my retirement account evaporating I know that this is one of the most important things that we can do- stand up and stop All Immigration.
    "and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

Thanks. I am recently retired with more time on my hands and of all the immigration concern sites this is the best. I personally have been a refugee in my own nation. My family has been forced to move three times due to unchecked illegal and legal immigration into Florida. Now we realize that there is no where left in the US where one can be truly safe from what is turning the country into a third-world sewer.
    I'm retired too. It's great for making the phonecalls we need too.
    I'm trying to save Maine from what other states are putting up with.
    My state is a whole Sanctuary state!
    Many illegals are leaving but there are many more to go.
    It's the one good thing to come from this Depression.

I hate sending Mexico ANY money, they should get a bill for all we pay for due to idiots voted into office.

I use to want to live to an old age but now I'm fine with 15 -20 years of this CRAP. Hopefiully those years won't be spent in an REX 84 detainment camp!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast