Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Highly trained Islamic snipers on their way to the USA

FROM OUR "FRIENDS" OVER AT Aztlan

Highly trained Islamic snipers on their way to the USA
    by
    Ernesto Cienfuegos
    La Voz de Aztlan

Los Angeles, Alta California - August 23, 2005 - (ACN) The USA mainstream media is "filtering" the news coming out of Iraq. It is not reporting on certain items deemed by the Pentagon to be detrimental to the morale of US troops or their families back home. Conspicuously absent are any reports on "Juba", a sniper who has been terrorizing US soldiers in Baghdad for months. Juba is the name given by US forces to a superbly trained insurgent sniper who has already killed at least 19 GI's including four US Marine snipers in one day.

No US soldier has ever seen Juba. They only hear one distinctive shot from a Tabuk sniper rifle (An Iraqi sniper rifle based on the Soviet Kalashnikov but fitted with a long barrel and a muzzle brake. It uses the 7.62mm Kalashnikov cartridge) and the next thing they see is another GI slumping down dead. The hit is usually to the head but Juba also aims at gaps in the GI's body armor. He has been known to hit his mark from 300 yards which is the length of three football fields. Juba takes only one shot and then disappears.

US troops who scramble to find Juba soon after he has struck find only his trademark that consists of a single 7.62mm Kalashnikov cartridge casing with a handwritten note. The note, in Arabic, says, "What has been taken in blood cannot be regained except by blood". The note is signed, "The Baghdad Sniper".

Juba is now a mythic hero to the Iraqi resistance. Word on the streets of Baghdad, from those who know Juba, is that his rifle is running out of space to add more "notches" that signify US occupation soldiers he has killed. Juba is now training an "elite" insurgent sniper squad that will target personnel coming in and out from Baghdad's Green Zone.

A particular worrisome development for USA based warmongers is a CIA intelligence report that says that a superbly trained Islamic sniper squad is on its way to the USA. According to the report, the Al-Ikhwan Al-Moslemoon (Muslim Brotherhood)is preparing to send a highly trained sniper squad to the USA that will target, at first, the lower and middle level leadership of the Islamophobic organizations that cater to the Zionists. This, we presume, includes the lackeys of the Zionists on radio and television. A few weeks ago, these puppets of Israel added insult to injury when they went on a vile tirade in support of the "toilet flushers" of the Holy Koran at Guantanamo. Many of these radio talk jockeys are not Jews but they act as mouthpieces for their employers who are. One of these virulent pundits for the Zionists said over the airwaves, "US soldiers at Guantanamo should have used the pages of the Koran to wipe their asses!"

La Voz de Aztlan received an e-mail from one of our subscribers in Saudi Arabia concerning the CIA report. Ali bin Ahmed bin Saleh Al-Fulani wrote that the Islamic sniper squad should include Congressman Tom Tancredo of the Colorado 6th Congressional District as one of its first targets. Tancredo recently made a public statement proposing that the USA "nuke" Mecca. "Nuke" means blasting a city with a nuclear bomb as was done to Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Mecca is Islam's holiest cities where millions of Muslims make a yearly religious pilgrimage. Ali added, "Instead of nuking the entire 6th congressional district and killing hundreds of thousands innocent civilians, a sniper should "nuke' Tancredo's ass with one 7.62mm Kalashnikov bullet hardened with depleted uranium!" Depleted uranium utilized in USA military projectiles has caused horrendous deformities in Iraqi babies.

http://www.aztlan.net/juba.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

First question is when did this go up?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tom, let me know if you need a body guard

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    First question is when did this go up?

W
    Go up where ? I just posted it here and was posted on their board the 23rd.

23rd.. two day old. Let me do some checks and see where it is up.

W

1st I have seen of it any where was when I hit there board for the 1st time in 3 days.

It is like the Wahabi militant Islamic argument on churches that since Saudi Arabia is sacred Islamic territory there should not be any buildings dedicated to Christian religious use. On the other hand their feeling goes that what should be sacred to Americans by their understanding of our beliefs is universality, that anybody regardless of their religious or political position should be free to live, work and worship in the United States. It does not figure to them that if we should practice universality or democracy so should they. If you are in favor of their position your accidental death is the will of God if you are not in favor of their position you should not be allowed to live let alone live in peace. Not every Islamist is anywhere close to that extreme most have tolerance. Rep. Tom Tancredo is clearly being hyperbolic and his statement is in response to any attacks on the Americans. It would have been better had he been more discreet or more retributively focused in his choice of targets, Osama Binladin's favorite madrass not the Kabaah.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm tired of this illegal immigration supporting group Voz De Aztlan and their threats of terrorism

These psychos are broadcasting right out of Los Angeles and Homeland Security has been called and called.

They threatened the Minutemen. Then they threatened retaliations in major US cities and now they are still up and threatening a member of Congress and show hosts!

Isnt making terroristic threats a crime?

W

I don't mean to be mean to anyone but, every time I read articles like this, it seems to be a lot of fear mongering.

I took a look at this website a little closer, and the sources appear to be baised to a point where all of the articles that come from a very infamous news like site are nothing but doom and gloom.

Ran one google news search for one of these articles and coulden't find any.
    Not even drudge has this.

The internet is just random.
    It is very unlikley for this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by HandGrip
    I don't mean to be mean to anyone but, every time I read articles like this, it seems to be a lot of fear mongering.

I took a look at this website a little closer, and the sources appear to be a bit far to the left(or liberal) to a point where someone is just typing this up to scare people.

Ran one google news search for one of these articles and coulden't find any.
    Not even drudge has this.

The internet is just random.
    It is very unlikley for this to happen.
    Take all threats serious. These are the people that have been giving SOS such a hard time including assaults at protests if I recall correctly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast