Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can remember seeing a pic of her shaking hands with a Soldier in Iraq, they didn't notice that the smiling Soldier was giving a hand signal meaning that it was a set up and and not to believe it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I can remember seeing a pic of her shaking hands with a Soldier in Iraq, they didn't notice that the smiling Soldier was giving a hand signal meaning that it was a set up and and not to believe it.

Happy you mentioned that, MountainDog....seems it didn't get much coverage on MSM, did it.

Speaking of shaking hands...another pic I will never forget was when she was photographed hugging and kissing the wife of the world's greatest terrorist...Mrs. Arafat! We need to start re-circulating that one along with the Soldier in Iraq!

I risk my life walking out my front door everyday, she has allowed the US to be turned into a War zone!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hillary Clinton never risked her life for anything!!! But those who had any connection to the Clintons risked theirs.

Don Henry, Kevin Ives, Keith Coney, Keith McKaskle, Greg Collins, Jeff Rhodes, Richard Winters, Jordan Kitelson, James Nylum, Vince Foster, Jerry Parks, Ed Willey, Sheldon, Mary Mahoney, Jonny Longhorn, James McDugal, Ron Brown, Nico Jersick, Tech Sgt Shelly Kelly, Susan Coleman, Danny Cassolaro, C Victor Raiser II (and son), Herschel Friday, Paul Tulley, Paula Gober, Jim Wilbite, Ed Cauley, John Wilson, Paul Wilcher, John Walker........and God only knows how many others!

Would all be alive today if not for the Clintons.

Many were shot in the head, fell from tall buildings, had "convenient" car crashes, many were in "convenient" plane crashes..........anyone with evidence against the Clintons, or anyone preparing to testify in a court of law that would have implicated the Clintons, ENDED UP DEAD.

The Medical Examiner of Arkansas under Gov Clinton, conveniently ruled them SUICIDES...............even when murdered EXECUTION STYLE.

The CLINTONS ARE MONSTERS.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    What a brave and remarkable woman! She has my vote.
    But first I need to go out and see if any of my pigs have flown away.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    That woman (if you can call her that) makes me sick. Not only is she as deceptive as Bill, SHE'S WORSE. The things she says are beyond ridiculous. The fact that she says them and believes the American people are buying her BS is frightening. She could be the one person who would be a worse president than George W.
    While ITA with all that you said, I have to admit that I'm not surprised by anything that comes out of any of the majority of their mouths. Look how long the American people have been asleep or totally turned a deaf ear on what's been going on until thingS reached this alarming rate of panic on every US front.

Under decades of poor decisions and leadership on both sides of the political aisle, this nation has accumulated an abundance of ginormously screwed up challenges and issues that may or may not be reparable.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Give me a break, there was no danger flying into Bosnia after CIC bombed them for 100 days and then some all because he was too chicken sh!t to put boots on the ground.

Hillary what were they throwing rocks? They had no artillery and no sam missiles, she is full of herself it isn't funny!

Why doesn't someone ask why Bill attacked Against the will of the UN, Bosnia when the entire Monica issue was a media storm in the US media?
    Man perfected by society is the best of all animals; he is the most terrible of all when he lives without law, and without justice - Aristotle

I think she is more in danger of a STD.

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar

Hillary's only risk is the risk she poses to American taxpayers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12