Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary Clinton Draws Boos at Iowa Campaign Event

Hillary Clinton Draws Boos at Iowa Campaign Event, 1 Day After Hostage Situation

Whatever public sympathy Hillary Clinton had built up during the tense hostage situation at her New Hampshire campaign office appeared to dissipate Saturday, as she was met with a round of boos during an address over the phone to an Iowa political event.

At the Heartland Presidential Candidates Forum in Des Moines, community activists lustily booed the Democratic frontrunner after she declined to commit to passing comprehensive immigration reform in her first 100 days in office.

Clinton showed up in person, along with the six other candidates, for an evening forum before African-American and Hispanic activists.

In the early forum, Clinton said reform would be a “high priorityâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hillary has forgotten one thing... the American citizen.

Hillary's I'm a victim campaign is falling apart.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“I intend to stand for and pass comprehensive immigration reform when I’m president,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Like I said this LOOOOOG campaigning has turned out for the best, I hated it at first but now I see the light..... it has given all of these canadates time to show their true colors and stick their foot in their mouths many times over.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote in part:

“I intend to stand for and pass comprehensive immigration reform when I’m president,â€

Amnesty in the first 100 days ?! How brazen. The American people say to these lawbreakers: NO AMNESTY PERIOD. Go Home.

That really shows that no matter how much the American citizen talks to her she doesn't listen. I laugh at her "listening tours".

I am in no way defending Hillary "The Mullet" Clinton, but this story says a lot more about the base of the Democrat Party than it does about the Mullet. The Mullet was booed for not agreeing that criminals who abuse and/or deal drugs should be allowed to roam our streets and the Mullet was booed for not taking an unrealistic pledge to give illegal aliens American citizenship in the first hundred days of her presidency. The hard core marxist element of the Democrat Party is working overtime to make sure a pub wins in 2008. When will these 25 percenters realize that the rest of America doesn't agree with them or do they even care?