Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Hillary Now Supports Driver's Licenses for Illegals

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary Now Supports Driver's Licenses for Illegals

For now, anyway
    10:46 AM, Apr 16, 2015 • By DANIEL HALPER

Hillary Clinton's campaign is now saying she supports driver's licenses for illegal immigrants. "Hillary supports state policies to provide driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants," a spokesperson told the Huffington Post.

The issue gave Clinton fits last time she ran for president. She was for it before being against it.

There was this famous exchange debate exchange that caused Clinton to flip-flop against allowing illegal immigrants to have driver's licenses.

NBC's Tim Russert asked Clinton during that 2007 debate, "Senator Clinton, I just want to make sure of what I heard. Do you, the New York senator, Hillary Clinton, support the New York governor's plan to give illegal immigrants a driver's license? You told the New Hampshire paper that it made a lot of sense. Do you support his plan?"

"You know, Tim, this is where everybody plays 'gotcha.' It makes a lot of sense. What is the governor supposed to do? He is dealing with a serious problems. We have failed. And George Bush has failed. Do I think this is the best thing for any governor to do? No. But do I understand the sense of real desperation, trying to get a handle on this? Remember, in New York, we want to know who's in New York. We want people to come out of the shadows. He's making an honest effort to do it. We should have passed immigration reform," Clinton said.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ls_921113.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why would any federal politician or official care who is in New York or any other State, when they they don't care who is in the United States to begin with?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[QUOTE=Jean;1459682]For now, anyway

Hillary Clinton's campaign is now saying she supports driver's licenses for illegal immigrants. "Hillary supports state policies to provide driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants," a spokesperson told the Huffington Post.

The issue gave Clinton fits last time she ran for president. She was for it before being against it.

There was this famous exchange debate exchange that caused Clinton to flip-flop against allowing illegal immigrants to have driver's licenses.

NBC's Tim Russert asked Clinton during that 2007 debate, "Senator Clinton, I just want to make sure of what I heard. Do you, the New York senator, Hillary Clinton, support the New York governor's plan to give illegal immigrants a driver's license? You told the New Hampshire paper that it made a lot of sense. Do you support his plan?"

"You know, Tim, this is where everybody plays 'gotcha.' It makes a lot of sense. What is the governor supposed to do? He is dealing with a serious problems. We have failed. And George Bush has failed. Do I think this is the best thing for any governor to do? No. But do I understand the sense of real desperation, trying to get a handle on this? Remember, in New York, we want to know who's in New York. We want people to come out of the shadows. He's making an honest effort to do it. We should have passed immigration reform," Clinton said.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hillary-now-supports-drivers-licenses-illegals_921113.h

HILLARY WE ALL KNOW WHO IN NYC . ALL OTHER COUNTRY bUT OUR 'S I SAY NO DR LIC JUDY YOU 100 % RIGHT
    HILLARY & ALLOF THE GOV WALK UP & DOWN 42 STREET & SEE WHO THE HELL IS IN OUR COUNTRY & THEN GET BACK TO US . AS I SAID BE FOR ALL OV OUR GOV GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND . NO DR LIC . OUR TEST IS IN ENGLISH , NOT IN SPANISH

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    For now, anyway

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ls_921113.html
    WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO SHIP THEY ALL HOME WAKE THE HELL UP HILLARY THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY DR LIC NOT ONLY MEXCIAN A LL OF THE OTHER COUNTRY .AS WELL THEY GET DR LIC BUT NO INSURANCE THEY KILL . & THEN WHAT THAT OK WELL IT NOT OK HILLARY I FOR ONE SAY NO DR LIC HILLARY YOU DONT WANT TO SHIP THEM BACK WHY YOU HAVE THE VOTE JUST LIKE OBAMA ALL OF THE GOV FROM EVERY STATE WAKE UP NO DR LIC FOR ANY ONE . WHY DON'T YOU GOV LISTEN TO THE USA WE VOTE FOR YOU & THIS IS WHAT WE GET A KICK IN THE & ALL,OF THE OTHER COUNTRY GET EVERY THING THAT BS

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    HILLARY IS JUST DOING THIS FOR VOTE JUST LIKE OBAMA AS SHE SAID WHATSHOULDWE DO. I SAID HELLO SHIP THEM ALL THE HELL HOME HILLARY . THAT WHAT YOU DO & ALL OF THE OTHER COUNTRY AS WELL ANY ONE WHO VOTR FOR HEE HILLARY IS NUTS AFTER WHAT SHE DID . NO WAY IN HELL

This is why I will not support or vote for Hillary or any other democrat. I do not vote for any major party candidate. I cannot tell if any of the litter has learned the lesson about not sucking eggs, this none get my vote! Next!

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    I love this!! Another good one, Newmexican! Thank you, I needed a good laugh this evening.

You know, I hope all these candidates, especially Hillary, soon realize that their devotion to foreign persons at the expense of American citizens has cost them their dream to be President of the United States.

Immigration, both legal and illegal, will be the Number One Issue of the 2016 elections. It doesn't matter what Congress does at this point, it doesn't matter what Obama does either, because whatever Congress does won't be enough, and whatever Obama does will be too much, so either way, this issue will grow in its importance.

The electorate in 2016 will be more informed about this catastrophe than any electorate in US history, and the only person who has a chance to win is whoever wants to authorize states to enforce US immigration law, wants to deport every single illegal alien, and pass a 10 Year Moratorium on Immigration and reset the system so this catastrophe never occurs again in the United States.

So if you've ever supported a Dream Act, you're out. If you've ever supported "comprehensive immigration reform", you're out. If you've ever supported driver's licenses for illegal aliens, you're out. If you've ever supported automatic birthright citizenship for illegal aliens, you're out. If you've ever approved laws that are used to provide illegal aliens with any type of benefit public or private, you're out.

A footnote to the Libertarian Party and your position on immigration.

You forget that the freedom you espouse is protected by borders, sovereignty, and national immigration laws, which is what is meant by the words in the Preamble of the United States Constitution, "secure the blessings of liberty for ourselves and our posterity". I guess you'll figure this out one day, hopefully before it's too late to do anything about it.