Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Leave it to Portland to have an illegal couple's kid be the first one born. This place looks like East LA. It's amazing to me that these parasites don't even hide anymore. They're out in the open with no fear of prosecution. If I remember right, they get all kinds of gifts and supplies for being first.

The only positive thing is that our City Council members are dropping like flies. One absolute loser councilman announced his resignation today, our dirtbag mayor (who make Nancy Pelosi look conservative) isn't running again and another councilman is running for mayor. If a trained monkey ran against him, the monkey would win. People have grown to hate this ultra liberal crap.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

jecg,

Your right on the money. These (MOD EDIT) have this brazen attitude that we cannot do anything to them and they are no longer affraid whatsoever. They walk around speaking spanish like they own the place and do not care who knows it! It makes me sick to my stomach here in So Cal when I see an invader pushing a stroler with one walking by her side and another in the oven. They are ALL OVER the place which is amazing since I happen to live in a pretty good city. There are barrios surrounding this city and everyone knows where they are.

All ICE would have to do is drive up and down those streets and these invaders would flee like (MOD EDIT).

If I know where they are, how come ICE does not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually they give YOU a dirty look now.
    I can't believe how they act as if they have all the right in the world to be where they are. Totally brazen. 'Course they think they have the pols in their pockets and will get exactly what they want........the "D" word, amnesty.

I noticed earlier in the year just before school started, there were several working on steps and handrails at a local elementary school, a rented truck from Jersey. I just couldn't believe that they were hired by the town. I know the excuse, they hired a company not knowing illegals were working.........couldn't miss'em......

ICE needs more employees so they can round'em up and ship them out.
    To bad they can't use volunteers, since we see so many of 'em everywhere, everyday, in just about every town. I'd be more than happy to assist them.

I am sure that little girl is beautiful, but the reporter should have done a little bit more investigating and figured out how much money that beautiful little girl is going to suck out of the American taxpayers over the course of her childhood for her parents. And then multiply that figure with all the other millions of anchor babies and pretty soon we will be talking about some real money.

Re: Great..

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by Amercitizen
    GREAT!!!
    Another Freeloader
    DUDE!! do you have a BIG photo of you avatar? Does that guy really have only three huge teeth!!!! Sorry I saw that and had to comment.

No ...my wife took this pic of me, before I put on my make up-
    Just kidding, I found it online.
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12