Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hire Americans to rebuild California

Who do you want rebuilding California? Please do what you can. The information is here to get it directly to the Governator.
    I want AMERICANS to have these jobs. they can go back to Mexico self deport or back to the fields.
    The construction has gone totally brown here the greedy contractors think they are untouchable.
    We need the GOVERNOR TO MAKE IT LAW. PLEASE HELP US.

HIRE AMERICANS TO REBUILD CALIFORNIA
    Minutemen visited Governor Schwarzenegger's Riverside Office on Monday, October 29th and hand delivered a packet of information.

Thank you to all who called that office!

Alice Ellison, office manager, took the HIRE AMERICANS TO REBUILD CALIFORNIA information packet and said she would forward it via the governor's internal office system. She also stated that anyone else who wanted to send a letter to the governor on this topic, could mail the letter to her office, and she will forward it to governor.

Att: Alice Ellison
    Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Riverside Office
    3737 Main Street #201
    Riverside, CA 92501

EMAIL THE GOVERNOR AGAIN!
    governor@governor.ca.gov

AMERICAN fire fighters http://www.fire.ca.gov/ and responders rescued the State of California NOW...CALL UPON California Governor Schwarzenegger http://gov.ca.gov/ to oversee and insure that in the State of California we:
    HIRE AMERICANS TO REBUILD CALIFORNIA

What was this in relation to? What prompted them to give this package to him?

I just emailed the governor to rebuild California with legal workers and to insure laws are in place to make this happen.

Hi BrightNail

They are refering to the rebuilding in CA concerning the fire damge,homes etc.

We all know the Illegals will be standing in line for these jobs and we want to make sure CITIZENS are hired instead,
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

We need to be vigilant

Folks fighing the war in Cali, are thinking ahead. we need to make sure that these construction jobs go to Americans. We need to be watching their every move.

We need to be sure not to repeat the pattern President Bush used after Hurricane Katrina. What he would say is that the fires have destroyed employment and immigration records so there should not be a high burden of proof.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been e-mailing Gov. Schwarzennegger all week. Let's hope he doesn't continue to use the excuse that immigration is federal...he always does. Californians and Americans ONLY!!!!

DONE!

Done.
    This has come up on some talk radio shows in San Diego also.
    So many American workers in CA can hardly make ends meet anymore because illegals have taken over their jobs.
    It ain't right!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When I read that some of these fires might have been set by illegals, the first thing I thought was I wonder if they did it because so many illegals lost their decent (better than farm work, landscaping, or the service industry) paying (especially if no taxes, social security, medicare, fica, etc is taken out)jobs when construction went down, what better way to get the job back before January when employers have to check social security numbers of their new hires than to see to it there is a sudden, and huge, need for houses to be built/rebuilt (and torn down). This should keep them busy for a couple of years.
    There is no way these jobs should go to illegals. I would rather see them go to the chronically unemployed, such as ex-inmates who need to learn a trade than to illegals, or employed people who need a second job on weekends to make ends meet. Those jobs can be filled without illegals. Americans will be lining up for them.