Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OR: Hispanic Affairs Commission calls for end to Sheriff's..

September 28, 2010
    Hispanic Affairs Commission calls for end to Sheriff’s Office collaboration with ICE

Portland, Ore. -- The Oregon Commission on Hispanic Affairs (OCHA) has sent a letter to Chair Jeff Cogan of the Multnomah County Board of Commissioners expressing concerns over the Multnomah Co. Sheriff's Office’s participation in the "Secure Communities" Program. This voluntary collaboration, they say, “has diminished trust in law enforcement and other County servicesâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]Portland, Ore. -- The Oregon Commission on Hispanic Affairs (OCHA) has sent a letter to Chair Jeff Cogan of the Multnomah County Board of Commissioners expressing concerns over the Multnomah Co. Sheriff's Office’s participation in the "Secure Communities" Program. This voluntary collaboration, they say, “has diminished trust in law enforcement and other County servicesâ€

Crimes go unreported and victims go unprotected when entire communities fear the police. Even legal immigrants fear cooperating with or seeking help from law enforcement if they fear they could somehow be placed into removal proceedings, or if they have family members who are undocumented.

Well gee maybe if you control the illegal population then maybe there wouldn't be any crime to be reported, considering it would be Illegals committing the crime and illegals reporting the crime.Why not just erase the problem and then you would have more Dollars to spend for your county.I'm sick of hearing about this.
    Now since I am American should I fear the illegals and be just as scared to call in fear of retaliation. I have no extra protection or have anyone fighting to protect me from the illegals all i hear is what they fear..Well I for one am tired of the illegals getting all that attention and protection and money and homes while we have to change our way of living.

No more going to that nice park they now own,No more going shopping at 3 am when I'm sweating like a pig because of menopause, did that a lot not anymore they hang out in the parking lot and its scary!
    No more Letting my granddaughter going to 9 pm movies on Friday or sat nights all because of what happen to me in the parking lot after I walked her and her friends into the movies.
    No more letting her walk to the end of my street to catch the school bus without me watching her (she is 14 ).My sense of security is gone but hey don't run to ICE!!! Turn them in get them out of here!
    How much louder do we need to be! Do they hear us or our voices mean crap and all they hear are the Illegals!
    I hear more crime against Americans than I do by illegals against illegals unless you are in a gang then were all game to them. So as far as I am concerned this is a bunch of BullCrap. ERrrrr

What I would like to see in this article, is what does The Oregon Commission on Caucasian Affairs (OCCA) have to say about this?

NO kidding!

Hey

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE. IF YOU DONT LIKE OUR FLAG LEAVE. IF YOU DONT LIKE OUR LAWS LEAVE. IF YOU DONT LIKE OUR LANGUAGE LEAVE...

i think groups like this need email barrage from american citizens who say that america and its safety depend on the secure communities and other things.

You know what's funny about this,
    I remember when Oregon and Washington hated that Californians were moving into their state,They would flip us off and tell us to go back, They were just plain rude.
    So I started saying back to them that I will go back as soon as they stop going to Disneyland! It shut them up. But yep they didn't think to kindly of us
    I guess they like the illegals better than us.