Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic caucus

Hispanic caucus:
    This should be an illegal group.
    We elect our officials. They then take anm oath to support the Cobnstitution--how can an elected official be a member of a racial or ethnic group and be fair to all Americans?? I say they cannot. I am of Italian heritage. I would refuse to join an Italian Cauus of elested officials. It would not be consistent with my oath. I would not hesitate to join the Italian_ American club or any ethnic SOCIAL group, but not a voting bloc. I still feel it is an insult to the office.

added to homepage with new title

Hispanic Democrats cooking up new AMNESTY plan in Washington!
    http://www.alipac.us/article3009.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Corp America sure does keep the invaders enabled with plenty of funds
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Gonsalez says "they're going nowhere!"

Senor Gonsalez says these children of undocumented immigrants are "going nowhere, I can tell you that" is very telling in that he is asserting that they (the liberals) will NOT ALLOW these "poor picked on people" that are illegal aliens to be deported. We'll see. NO AMNESTY, NO BENEFITS, DEPORTATION. Would somebody please explain to these fools in Washington that the rule of law is the rule of law -- no exceptions! Break the law and you get PUNISHED, not rewarded!

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    "We do have children of the undocumented workers, do we not educate them?" Gonzalez asked. "They're not going anywhere, I'll tell you that right now."
    WELL THEN, I GUESS THEY'LL HAVE TO EDUCATE THEMSELVES SENOR GONZALEZ. MAYBE THEY COULD WORK AT MCDONALDS SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPEAK ENGLISH TO GET A JOB THERE. THEN THEY CAN WORK AND GO TO SCHOOL LIKE AMERICAN KIDS.
    What a liar he is! We DO educate them from K-12 already. No one said college is an absolute must for anyone.

The hispanic caucus must be dismantled, as they serve no purpose other than to put hispanics ahead of all Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123