Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic Chamber demands BAN on arrests

The President of the Nashville Hispanic Chamber of Commerce send a letter to Metro Police Chief Serpas demanding he stop arresting Hispanics just because they don't have documents or have forged documents. So far there is no official response from the Chief.

This is hard to believe and the local talk radio has blasted this guy outta town. Selective inforcement. He never mentioned anything about Chinese, or any other illegals, just Hispanics. We are supposed to give them a break. Can you imagine any of us Americans giving a cop a forged document like a SSN or Drivers License? We would be in the slammer so fast! Forget about the illegal immigration for a moment. ISN'T FORGERY STILL A CRIME? Or has that been set aside for the Illegals also? What other laws don't they like? Let's make sure nothing inconveniences them. I don't know if I can get any more angry. I'm about to boil over at this point.

Remember the days when it was a scary thing to be charged with a federal crime?

As Bush would say "we dont want to send them the wrong message".
    Where does the Hispanic Chamber OF Commerce get the nerve to ask that hispanics not be arrested for having fake documents?
    THATS JUST LUDICROUS!
    Thats just unbelievable! Almost so dumb its funny!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, my question is why do they have an Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in NASHVILLE to begin with?

Can I get an Irish Chamber of Commerce going here in NC? Then we could all the break law, write the Sheriff and Police a letter, and avoid arrest and prosecution.

Hey, I think we're on to something here?

How about it gang?

We could create the Wild Wild Atlantic Coast!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Shaking head....

Let's see...if I illegally cross into Mexico and take up residence I would be immediately arrested, if lucky deported, if unlucky imprisoned for awhile and then deported. Yet, illegal Latino's in our country can steal our jobs, steal social services, and our President the Republican controlled Senate want to grant them the gift of citizenship.

A college student gets caught going into a bar or club with a fake ID and they could be arrested, charged with a misdemeanor. However, let a illegal alien be stopped with a fake ID, who is in our country illegally, and the police should shrug their shoulders and walk away!

We get caught working under the table, fudging on our federal taxes, and we are facing SERIOUS FINES, penalties and stiff interest, and if the fudging is serious enough, criminal prosecution on felony charges and some serious time in prison. However, 15-20 million illegal aliens not paying taxes, and President Bush wants to embrace them and give them a pathway to being citizens of America.

Is this what America has come too?

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Can I get an Irish Chamber of Commerce going here in NC? Then we could all the break law, write the Sheriff and Police a letter, and avoid arrest and prosecution.
    I think this is a great idea. We could lobby the chief to not arrest Irish-Americans for passing bogus $100 bills and forged checks. Just think of how all that extra money would stimulate the economy!! Hey, we just want a better life also, and uh, if you stop us you are racist against Irish!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

unfortunately for all of us,

The fact of the matter is that many laws are not being enforced anymore. Usually the prosecuting parties claim financial restraint. I've put myself through 2 different infraction offenses in the past year, and I haven't seen anything but warnings or fines. I don't believe it's my heritage that is protecting me, although there is still a possibility that is true. I will say I have witnessed bias in that arena in a favorable manner towards mexican speaking defendants. As I waited my turn for court, a woman came in and asked for all people needing an interpreter to step into the hallway. There, they were given a 15 minute orientation on how to address the judge; what they could expect from the judge; How to plead; What you should ask for and all kinds of other information. On the inside of the court with all the other english speaking defendants though, a deputy gave a 4 minute speech which is basically sit down, shut up, and step forward when called. No gum, no cell phone and your pleas can be guilty, not guilty, or no contest.
    That seemed along the lines some of you folks mentioned here. By the way, that court has over half of it's defendants as unlicensed drivers speaking only spanish being charged with such and other violations in addition to failure to appear. More than half mind you, 4 times each day, every day, five days a week. 35 people or so out in the hallway as mentioned x 4 per day.
    One other thing was that when paying your fine, there is a sign that states "interpreter matters are priority". So if you are 21st in line, a spanish speaking teenager is led up to the window right after court and is allowed to pay and leave while the English speakers are left to rot in line
    But there are so many areas of law enforcement that don't get addressed now, and it has no bearing on heritage.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Is there a link to this? It's not a credible news story unless we have proof in writing from a reputable source. Not saying I doubt it happened but we don't need to possibly start rumors either on the forum.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm looking for a link. It was one of the topics on the Steve Gill Show in Nashville this past week. I will try and find a link from Steve's site. I don't think the local paper said anything about it, of course. Maybe there is a link in the alternative newspaper. I will e-mail Steve and ask for a link.

The President of the Nashville Hispanic Chamber of Commerce send a letter to Metro Police Chief Serpas demanding he stop arresting Hispanics just because they don't have documents or have forged documents.
    To hell with this racist. Make him obey the law just like everyone else must do.

OBEY OUR LAWS OR BE ARRESTED!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I think this is a great idea. We could lobby the chief to not arrest Irish-Americans for passing bogus $100 bills and forged checks. Just think of how all that extra money would stimulate the economy!! Hey, we just want a better life also, and uh, if you stop us you are racist against Irish!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast