Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    His guest will be Luis Gutierrez UR Rep (IL-4th) - the unapologetic apologist for illegal aliens in the US. I can hardly wait... (yawn).
    yeah i hate this jackA$$ open-border loving, illegals-alien-can-do-no-wrong congressman.

ive already called and left messages on the answering machine for both of these traitors

Wish I could make 165k/yr with just a 4yr sociology degree..... oh wait, I have BS, and MS in a science and make much less....

Sorry about the reality check from the unconnected 'little people'...

Ever seen a district map for the IL 4th? (Hint: well, how can I say GERRYMANDERING!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here you go - enjoy the laugh:

What were you people in the US Census thinking when you composed this abomination???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He suggested the network provide another show to counterbalance Dobbs.
    Maybe we should demand a counterbalance to the myriads of programs supporting the illegal invasion and all the sob stories in the newspapers, etc. This guy is a ethnocentrist representing only the Hispanics. Just what do you think it will be like in 20 years. Our children and grandchildren will be living in ANOTHER country right here in the good ole late U.S.A.

Those other fools in Congress just don't get it or maybe they just don't care, but they will learn the hard way when they all get turned on.

Does he not realize he has on the Open Borders crowd repeatedly??

"Words matter and words have power. One-sided rhetoric can lead other programs to cite opinions as fact and adopt polarising word choices as the standard," Baca, whose caucus is influential within the Democratic party, said.
    He must be talking about Rick Sanchez here. We know how one sided Sanchez is. Menendez is one of NJ's most corrupt politicians.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Here you go - enjoy the laugh:

What were you people in the US Census thinking when you composed this abomination???
    My dream is a whole bunch of new voters move to his district when he is up for re-election.....for a few mths at least
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Two words...FREE SPEECH. Don't like it...go home.

okay, i swear i watched the entire show, did i miss Gutierrez somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    okay, i swear i watched the entire show, did i miss Gutierrez somewhere?
    Same here, didn't catch him on???
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    [quote]“The news program has become the equivalent of opinion and not information,â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast