Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AND DONT FORGET ALL THE CHILDREN WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY. ARE THEY "UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS" TOO? DONT THINK SO. THE CORRECT TERM IS DEFINITELY ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went to the Hispanic Caucus website the other day. Amazing! When do they have time to represent their other constituents. There real problem with Lou Dobbs is that he is doing more to represent the American majority than they are.

Remember the LaRaza motto: All for the race, for others nothing. That's their modus operandi, not the good of America but the good of Mexicans here illegally.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He must be talking about Rick Sanchez here. We know how one sided Sanchez is.
    I use to like him but his non-biased reporting ain't happened. I feel the same about Geraldo now. Sometimes I have to shut him off on certain subjects. wawawawawawawaaw
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Does CNN broadcast Lou Dobbs in Spanish?

They just really hate the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!
    After their requests for a meeting with the chief executive of CNN's parent company were rebuffed, Latino members of Congress condemned the TV network for failing to recognise the "potentially dangerous" consequences of Dobbs's "divisive commentary".
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

After their requests for a meeting with the chief executive of CNN's parent company were rebuffed, Latino members of Congress condemned the TV network for failing to recognise the "potentially dangerous" consequences of Dobbs's "divisive commentary".
    What latino members of congree should be concerned with is the "potetnially dangerous consequences" of those like Lou Dobbs who would choose to ignore or subvert the facts regarding this illegal invasion.

I would have thought that as members of congress, hispanic members would for once be able to put the interests of America as a nation ahead of their apparent misguided loyalties to their ethnicity. Once again, they have proven they are incapable of that task....

Related Thread with additional replies

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-113584.html

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    okay, i swear i watched the entire show, did i miss Gutierrez somewhere?
    I think Gutierrez chickened out after Lou made the announcement about the Hispanic Caucus writing CNN about the Lou Dobbs show.

To form a seperate group known as the Hispanic Caucus within a government group of elected officials chosen by "the people" should be unconstitutional. It is divisive and does not represent the interests of America's citizens.

IMO, the Hispanic Caucus members need to be voted out of office before they turn this into another country.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123