Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    It must be a shakedown for more money because Disney sponsored the LaRaza annual meeting to the tune of $50,000.
    That just goes to prove, LaRaza has no loyalty except to the race!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm sure all these "poor" agriculture workers have the time and the financial means to take the "family" to Disney.
    Boycott.......please boycott.......maybe it's one place left an American citizen can go and enjoy a day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WND Editor Joseph Farah wrote of Rove's outreach: "The group sponsors and directs racist schools. It promotes the 'reconquista' movement that claims the American Southwest belongs to Mexico. In fact, its very name – which translates to 'the race' – exposes its agenda. … These people are Mexican Nazis."
    I like to think of them as the Klan with a Tan.

It's kind of catchy, don't you think?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    WND Editor Joseph Farah wrote of Rove's outreach: "The group sponsors and directs racist schools. It promotes the 'reconquista' movement that claims the American Southwest belongs to Mexico. In fact, its very name – which translates to 'the race' – exposes its agenda. … These people are Mexican Nazis."
    I like to think of them as the Klan with a Tan.

It's kind of catchy, don't you think?
    Good one, CountFloyd!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Well I must say that I am not impressed that the Walt Disney Company supports LaRaza and will send an email to that effect as I have spent thousands of dollars over the years on Disney products and visiting Walt Disney World many times, have a trip scheduled for October of this year. It is one of my family's favorite destinations. Have not booked as yet so I may just change my mind. They can check their records to see just how much money I have spent there let us see their response if any to my email.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12