Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Hispanic groups say immigration reform needed now

By HOPE YEN
    Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON — Saying traditional census outreach will not be enough, Hispanic groups on Wednesday urged the Obama administration to follow through now on its pledge to pass immigration reform or risk an undercount of millions of people.

The National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials, Univision Inc., the League of United Latin American Citizens and SEIU announced a grassroots campaign that would supplement Census Bureau efforts to reach the traditionally hard to count Hispanic community. An estimated 1 million Hispanics, or about 3 percent of the U.S. population, were missed in 2000.

“Make no mistake about it: The census cannot succeed if Latinos are not fully counted,â€

They better hope the canvassers didn't lose their jobs to illegal aliens then, because I would turn any illegal aliens in in a heartbeat!

We need to sign up as census takers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

[quote]The census cannot succeed if Latinos are not fully counted,â€
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

They are devoting up to $250 million of the $1 billion in stimulus money for outreach, including an additional $13 million for Hispanic advertising.
    ANOTHER example of MORE tax-payer dollars spent to accomodate and advocate for ILLEGAL ALIENS. We need to supply the Tea-Partiers with facts such as these.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

You are making it sound like the enemy is Hispanics when in fact the situation is some crooked politicians who happen to be Hispanic are using being Hispanic to manipulate both the general population and their fellow Hispanics. So you are legal mis paisanos support us we will cover for you and your illegal relatives. If you are not a Hispanic support us and you can use our Hispanic power. Los que piensan como eso son basura.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard -
    If you are referring to my comments: When I said that they want the future U.S. to be for Hispanics, by "they" I mean the ethno-centric leaders and organizations such as LaRaza, MALDEF, and this NALEO -- of which Arturo Vargus is the executive director, and the person I was quoting. I think Mr. Vargus makes his wishes pretty clear in this article.

I know the Hispanic illegal aliens themselves are less of the problem than their self-appointed leaders, both here and in Mexico (or their home countries), ethno-centric organizations like LaRaza, some elected officials here, AND U.S. business owners who hire illegal aliens.

The illegal aliens themselves just have all sorts of groups exploiting them. The Dems want more Dem voters, the pro-amnesty Republi-cons want the cheap labor.

And I fully believe that organizations like NALEO, and this Arturo Vargas guy who is the director, DO want and work towards a very ethno-centric goal of having the future America be primarily, if not someday totally, Hispanic people and culture. I believe they don't have any interest in what is best for this country. I don't believe their first allegiance is to this country. I believe their sole allegiance is to the Hispanic people and culture, and their goal is to "retake" this country for their own. Until such time that they are able to accomplish that, they will try to exploit the Civil Rights movement to their advantage, and claim victimhood for millions of Hispanics who they will have to protect from the evil Americans.

Sorry if I wasn't clear in exactly who I was talking about, but I DO believe this IS what many of their ethno-centric and power-hungry leaders want.

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Will leave this duplicate open since more comments here than the original post.
    Please use our search feature before posting.
    Thank you.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    The enemy is illegal aliens , it is not my damn fault they are brown of skin in my state .
    Yes , if they are Latino , here illegally , they are invading my country and are my countries enemy .
    Our laws dont deport latinos , they deport illegal aliens .
    Our laws don't deport politicians they deport illegal aliens .
    Our laws don't deport employers of illegals , they deport illegal aliens . I could not give a rats butt where their from I want them out .
    Some folks argument against my outrage is like the what comes first , the chicken or the egg .
    Well I am sorry in my life time its always been no chicken's no eggs .

Banned
    Duplicate post , please forgive me .
    I went back two days news must be blind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast