Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    This is so unfortunate. If it were not for the wrongdoing of the illegals, the crime and the obnoxious reconquista attitude, hearing Spanish spoken would be an interesting and exotic experience, reminiscent of our nation's southern heritage. We would feel no more concern than I felt when in my former church two ladies from South Africa (a citizen and a visitor) met and spoke in Afrikaans. The illegals used to be viewed as harmless, timid, hard working people with no bad motives, but the deeds of the current wave have splattered all of them. The bad apples have worn out their welcome and hurt us all.
    I must agree with you 100% I bet you don't get an option for Afrikaans when you make a phone call, but good money would bet you'll get one for Spanish. Does anyone remember the Original 13 Colonies -this is what is happening to us, we are being silently invaded and colonized, and our gov't is aiding and abetting the invaders. History has shown us that it is only a matter of time before we are at civil war. Already in parts of California Mexican gangs are killing Blacks who have NO gang or criminal ties in an effort to ethnically cleanse neighborhoods they feel belong to Mexicans. Why is our gov't supporting our own demise? This is real folks...

Collins' articles in the N&O are all the same. Like Brad Miller & David
    Price, she doesn't have the courage to attack the federal law, which
    empowers ICE to forcibly remove illegals from workplaces & homes.
    So, she attacks the citizens of NC with charges of racism.

Other than a referenced poll which shows a majority of people in NC
    oppose illegal immigration & a random sampling of people who are racist,
    I don't see the point of this article except the usual Collins' diatribes & a
    limp nod at some differing viewpoints. It's the same old reverse racism
    against southerners who "don't know no better."

Well, when Americans travel and look American, what happens to
    them? What does the ACLU do to Americans? What does our
    government do to us?

Tell you what...I do not care what happened to this lawyer...not
    anymore. Our government is NOT protecting it's citizens so if
    you are in this country...sol. Go back to your own country and
    make it right. Complain down there or over there. Take your
    whinning to your own country of origin.

I knew this would happen. IMO, it will continue to be a problem because most legal Hispanics don't want to turn in illegal hispanics because they feel they have to "protect" them. And it is a fact that illegal aliens commit more crimes, bring diseases, and are a huge burden on all of our resources. Now it has caught up to them, and they are feeling discriminated against.

Well, you all did this to yourselves. You continue to stick up for the rights and DEMANDS of illegal aliens everywhere. There seems to be no cut-off point to it all. You can't have it both ways. Illegal means illegal, and legal means legal.

Maybe LEGAL IMMIGRANTS can explain this to their illegal brothers and sisters. Come legally or don't come at all.

That's my opinion.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have told this writer several times that we have polling data and vote histories from AZ and other states that show a majority of American Hispanics, that are here legally, oppose illegal immigration.

Notice how that never sees the light of day in her articles?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm already out of tears this month. I cried my heart out for Liliana and Elvira.
    I'll have to get out a new box of kleenex.

Interesting how they never mention the affirmative action/preferential hiring programs and bilingual education programs hispanics/latinos receive at the
    EXPENSE of everyone ELSE.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Why is that when people from other countries fly "their" flags, it's seen as "being proud", but when an American does it, it's viewed as racist, demeaning or intolerant?? Just pisses me off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    But the teens said they still speak Spanish with pride, and they said most of their peers shun people who make negative comments about immigrants. "You shouldn't let it offend you," Lopez said of the occasional slights, "because it's just people who don't have class."
    Talk about having no class, speaking Spanish in front of people who don't speak Spanish is classless and rude..
    You know how often stuff like this happens in the workplace? I don't mean places like fast food establishments...I'm talking about places like the Justice of the Peace Court next door to where I used to work. There was only one employee who couldn't speak any Spanish and all the others spoke Spanish around her all the time. I couldn't belive the Judge didn't put a stop to this.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

It's encouraging to read that Americans are beginning to lose some their Political Correctness...AT LAST! For the first time in my life, I am beginning to hear perfect strangers complain LOUDLY in public places...it's wonderful music to my ears!

I don't know of one red-blooded American who hasn't been adversely affected by the onslaught of hispanics since Bush started pitting Mexico against America! Yes, we are angry and hostile...and our hostility is growing by leaps and bounds! We are being overwhelmed and displaced in our own country by demanding, whining, foreigners who have no qualms or reservations about moving in and taking over.

[Mod Edit]

Good fences make good neighbors...build the fence now, return the Illegals to their natural habitat, and then we can practice the 'good neighbor policy'! None of us can survive if we continue to mix the two cultures and languages!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12