Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Dumb...Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.) Dumber... Luis Gutierrez

Big mistake on their part, people are already worked up about illgegals getting health care, NOW they want to make them legal, HA! HA!
    im thinking that one of these two JACKA$$ES could be terry anderson's most horribilest clown of the week

oh,...sorry. greetings mikeN! i lived in socal for 10 years, sandeigo to malibu. left in 85 to come home and stay in illinois. never thot the whole country of mexico would follow me here, but sadly it seems so. our gov wont stop this invasion and only a calamity will result, one way or another, i am sad to think how the whole thing will come off. god help us all. welcome again, at least this is the best site for info. AL

Ahnie is a RINO, from what I can see. And just started reading Pat Buchanan's book "State of Emergency" from 2006 which was already saying that the population shift had been ongoing for years. Californians have been fleeing for years, according to him.
    And from what I see here in NC, for every shopping cart there are about three munchkins hanging on or running around, while mom pushing the cart is obviously pregnant again. Anchor babies are important and that will be the downfall of this country, until we redefine the 14th Amendment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Assimilation does not exsist. The Latinos are not assimilating. They don't need to. Spanish TV stations, radio stations, newspapers, businesses, signage, government forms and so on. Political correctness is allowing this to happen. Anybody that speaks against the transition is labeled a racist.
    I like that MikeN: "Anybody that speaks against The Transition is labeled a racist."

Good term. Step 1: The Invasion, Step 2: The Transition

All very planned and calculated, using the banner of "Civil Rights" and the weapon of "Political Correctness". And exploiting the fatal flaw in US immigration policy - Anchoring themselves here with Babies.

I think the worst part of the whole thing is that many of us have seen it coming for years now, years. Even some of us who weren't in California. It was SO predictable. I know though that you've lived it first hand, on a daily basis, for a very long time. And watched your city, Los Angeles, become North Mexico City.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

NoBueno wrote:
    Most of these people are extremely ignorant and likely believe they are not required to assimilate based upon the level of pandering directed their way at the hands of our own government.
    The illegal invaders are laughing all the way to the bank!
    The illegal invaders are laughing alright. When their self-appointed, power-hungry, ethnocentric "advocates" get done acting all angry about the "injustice", and demanding their "rights" in this country, in front of the TV cameras, they must just get out of the public eye and laugh.

But at least they know that many of us know how ludicrous it all is.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Thousands call for immigration reform

Published: Oct. 13, 2009 at 9:45 PM

WASHINGTON, Oct. 13 (UPI) -- About 3,000 people lobbied the U.S. Congress on immigration reform Tuesday as Rep. Luis Gutierrez announced a bill to provide a path to legal status.

The day ended with a 3 p.m. rally on the West Lawn of the Capitol, The New York Times reported. Other rallies were held in 20 other cities.

"We need a bill that says if you come here to hurt our communities, we will not support you; but if you are here to work hard and to make a better life for your family, you will have the opportunity to earn your citizenship," Gutierrez, D-Ill., said in a statement. "We need a law that says it is un-American for a mother to be torn from her child, and it is unacceptable to undermine our workforce by driving the most vulnerable among us further into the shadows."

Immigration reform was a tough sell when the economy was strong and appears to be even tougher now. President Barack Obama has said he does not expect legislative action until next year at the earliest.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2009/10/ ... 255484721/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234