Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What the hell is wrong with these idiots in Washington and Sacramento and Los Angeles and every other government seat in the country. Unemployment is approaching double digits nationally. By their own juggling of the statistics. Actually it's closer to 17% if you include those that have given up looking for work and other uncounted segments. And what do these bastards want to do? Legalize another 12 to 20 million low and unskilled workers. Anybody want to guess what the unemployment numbers will look like then?
    Every state, municipality and the federal government is broke and "deficit spending". Spending more money than they have to spend. And what do the bastards want to do? Make 12 to 20 million more people eligable for government "social programs". Make them, eligable to take more of our tax dollars. By definition, a criminal is somebody that has broken the law. People that have broken into this county and are living here contrary to the established laws governing immigration are criminals. They want to raise our taxes to support criminals.
    They are intentionally sending the country into a full blown depression. One that will make the 1930 look like an economic "slowdown".

Americans have just about got enough of Hispanic this Hispanic that. Nobody has anything against Hispanicsper se but against teh so-called Hispanic leaders. They have been using our system and our misplaced compassion and political correctness to push an agenda of non-assimilation and pushing their own culture and language to compate against ours. It is timr to tell these people to cut it out. You coem here to my country and you do what ALL immigrants have done, learn our language and customs and integrate. Being Hispanic is NOT something more special than Chinese, Korean, Russian, German, Italian etc. Enough is enough and with all due respect Hispcanic Caucus CUT it OUT!

looks to me like the backdoor hussain healthcare/amnesty con game is falling apart. the HDO is now scrambling to make another feeble attempt at legalization of their future voting block.(not like they arent voting anyway) see it all for what it is, the illegal alien pandering dems are not feeling the love. and just cus the dems have a majority vote, they cant just use that to flood the USA with 100 million 3rd world invaders. from what i understand, such a lopsided majority vote can only be used for an emergency budget bill. the public, and republican outcry will be overwealming if they try to ramrod any amnesty or commie healthcare bill into law. as cocky as these traitors are, it just wont fly. they will try hard tho, and kill any hope of quite many dems from getting re-elected. acorn sure wont be fixing the vote for these baboons anymore. we will all see the next time around, wont we!

Welcome, MikeN! Glad you joined and we got a lot of work to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MikeN - Welcome to ALIPAC!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Dumb...Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.) Dumber... Luis Gutierrez

Big mistake on their part, people are already worked up about illgegals getting health care, NOW they want to make them legal, HA! HA!
    im thinking that one of these two JACKA$$ES could be terry anderson's most horribilest clown of the week

Thanks for the welcome. And two more items.

Thanks for the welcome.
    I am 56 years old and a Los Angeles native. I have seen the changes going on here for many years. If the rest of the country wants to see what's coming, look to Los Angeles. This is ground zero of the illegal immigration problem. This is a sanctuary city, run by Latinos, in a sanctuary state, run by Demcratic liberals. And don't give me any crap about Arnold being a Republican. There is an R after his name. That is the only Republican thing about him. But I digress.
    Los Angeles is no longer an American city. It is a Mexican city. There are pockets of White, pockets of Asian, pockets of Black, etc etc. But it is predominately a Mexican. In most areas of the city, you will hear Spanish spoken. And rarely, English. Fast food? Forget about getting what you want if you don't order it in Spanish. More and more billboards are in Spanish. The posters in my branch of Wells Fargo bank are mostly Spanish. Large areas of the city have all Spanish signage on businesses. There are more Spanish stations on the radio than there are English. The "American culture" is nearly gone in most parts of the city.
    Assimilation does not exsist. The Latinos are not assimilating. They don't need to. Spanish TV stations, radio stations, newspapers, businesses, signage, government forms and so on. Political correctness is allowing this to happen. Anybody that speaks against the transition is labeled a racist.
    I am a pharmacist, practicing for over 30 years. Currently I work as a relief pharmacist and work in pharmacies all over the greater Los Angeles area. As a pharmacist I am on the front lines of dealing with the public, legal and illegal. There are only a handful of pharmacies that can function without a Spanish speaking clerk. Further, you would not believe the abuse of public assistance programs. And the arrogance of those receiving those benefits is outrageous. The officials have no absolutely no idea of what is going on at the grass roots level. As an example of that arrogance, I was working in a small farming town in the Central California Coast area last week. The kind of small town where everybody knows everybody. One Spanish only speaking customer was being especially difficult. I was told by the regular staff that he was like that every time he came in. And had been coming in for over 30 years. I was told he had never worked a single day during that time. He was living in subsidized housing. Receiving assistance for everything. Utilities, food, medical, general relief gives hims cash for everyday expenses. Even though he was able to climb the half dozen stairs to the pharmacy just fine, he rides around town in a power scooter wheelchair that was given to him. In short, he has been living for many years completely on the generousity of the United States. And he has the audacity to ride around town with a big Mexican flag flying from his scooter. To say it pissed me off would be the understatement of the year. That kind of arrogance is very common and typical in the Latin community.

America is rapidly being lost to the Latin (Mexican) invasion. Amnesty would mark the certain death of America as we have known it. It would guarantee our becoming a 3rd world country. I have seen it FIRSTHAND happen in L.A.

Welcome MikeN! As a California native ( a little to the south of Los Angeles) I can attest to the fact that everything you said is 100% correct!! Illegal invaders in this state have absolutely no fear whtsoever of ever being deported! The arrogance, bravado and sense of entitlement these people conduct themselves with is absolutely appauling!

As for assimilation...forget about it. These people wouldn't know the meaning of the word assimilate if you gave them a spanish dictionary to look it up. And why should they assimilate? They can get every state/gov documents, radio stations, TV, education, personal business, etc., conducted in their beloved spanish. Most of these people are extremely ignorant and likely believe they are not required to assimilate based upon the level of pandering directed their way at the hands of our own government.
    The illegal invaders are laughing all the way to the bank!

Oh...if they are assimilating, then why do I have to continuously press #1 for English?

They settle in areas amongst themselves and conduct their lives as if they never left mexico, while hard working tax payers like yourself, subsidize their very existence in this country.

Enough is enough!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Greetings MikeN. I hope you choose to post often.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Dumb...Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.) Dumber... Luis Gutierrez

Big mistake on their part, people are already worked up about illgegals getting health care, NOW they want to make them legal, HA! HA!
    im thinking that one of these two JACKA$$ES could be terry anderson's most horribilest clown of the week
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast