Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everything for us. Nothing for you
    Isn't the credo for LaRaza?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Exactly, "For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada." For the race everything. Outside the race nothing." Remember though, only white folks are recist.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Exactly, "For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada." For the race everything. Outside the race nothing." Remember though, only white folks are recist.
    well i'm white and as proud of it as they are their Brown skin . But even more so than that , i'm proud to be an American . Which they are not .
    ps: where were Jackson and Sharpton when the Shaw family could have used their help ? Seems they only mouth off for Big money !! Talk about Racist , La Raza and Jackson along with Shapton . Looks like the total Lenin manifesto.
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Brother you got that right I'll drink a SKYY to that
    Love to take credit for it but I heard it on Lou Dobbs from one of the black radio hosts.....rang true to me..... I only wish I was that good at expressing things.

A number of vietnamese illegals were recently deported in one go and you didn't hear Rep Baca say a thing.
    I was listening to something the other day in which they were asking a Mexican something about "bi-lingual education" and why when so may other languages were spoken here...and if they were concerned about MINORITIES and fair education and jobs for "immigrants" etc.....then why just the push for Spanish.....his answer....because we are the majority. Basicly they are the majority, minority....so they aren't fighting for rights for anyone but them.....Once they become the majority....trust me....compassion and understanding and sob stories won't be a part of their venue.

They don't fight for fair wages...they fight for fair wages for hispanics. They don't fight against poverty....they fight against poverty of Latinos. They don't fight for Bi-lingual education for all....just Spanish speakers. They don't fight for jobs.....they fight for jobs for Latinos. They don't fight for abuse against women....they fight for abuse of Latino women. They don't have a food bank for the poor.....they have the Spanish food bank. They don't have an immigrant foundation for new business owners.....it's the Hispanic business group. The don't have a business group for female bosses....it's the Hispanic business womens league. They demand equal oppertunity for hispanics....yet they never hire anyone but hispanics to work for them.

Heck they don't even fight for a soccer field for all.....it's an hispanic soccer field. Not a rodeo......a Mexican rodeo. OK for the Spanish class to say our pledge in Spanish...but seen or heard of the German class doing that? The French class? Had a recent Vietnamese culture day at your childs school? I learned the Mexican hat dance in school....has a Mexican learned the Irish jig or the oriental fan dance?

I love ethnic festivals.....the only one I don't need to go to because it's so much a part of our culture is the Mexican one. The only Ethnic festival that is attended by only their own people is the Latino one. The most unwelcoming Ethnic festival is a Latino one.

I go to an Italian festival...they speak English and Italian...same with Greek, Polish, Chinese, African......yet go to a Latino one and it's Spanish only.

The best ethnic festivles I ever went to was in Baltimore....every single group was so inviting and welcoming.....but the latinos. And this was ions ago....haven't seen anything new to change my mind.

Look at the festivles just in your own area.....name any ethnic group and they have any and every race there....name a Latino one and it's only Latinos there.

Can't think of a Polish festivle where a polish person was drug out of their car and beaten because they had and American flag sticker on their car.....Mexicans have.
    Can't argue with these points.
    "

I do agree with the Hispanic Caucas on the fact that our reps are spineless.

But they need to shut it and be happy that Americans don't handle them like the way Mexico does.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

The blowback from this outrage of the hispanic idiots who are hispanic first before they are Americans will come back at them and infuriate even more congresspeople, Just like the May Day marches have. I see racial lines being drawn in the Congress now, now that the idiot hispanics have made race an issue instead of what is good for all of America.

I find it hysterical that 2 dozen racist, ethnocentric members are trying to bully the other 511 members of Congress! We're not even talking about them championing citizen constituents, but LAWBREAKERS!!!

I mean, c'mon! They expect to be taken seriously?!?!
    "

They should have responded with...

"We understand your concerns and we want to help the non-citizens of the United States so they can become citizens. Unfortunately, we are teaching those that are already here that it is okay to break the law and to intimidate to get what you want. Therefore, in the spirit of multi-culturalism we are insisting those who have broken the laws will be removed from this country and we will bring in new immigrants from China, Malaysia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mexico, Peru, etc. with open arms. This will allow us to experience different cultures equally therefore enriching all of us and bring the world closer together. We will bring diversity to this great country"
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12