Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Latino Boycot

Quote Originally Posted by kayrensue
    TRAFFIC WAS SMOOTH THIS MORNING!!! partly because no one was slowing down on the corners to pick up a load of Illegal workers. I personally am going to enjoy this Latino free day
    Welcome kayrensue! Why not write a letter to the editor telling everybody how great your day was.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The point is to show to ... the government we've got our rights, we've got power," Vazquez said
    I say that you don't have crap, if you're here illegally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    encourages Spanish-speaking residents to not spend money Friday in Hall County.
    Does t his mean they won't have to be in the welfare office monday with their hand out? Or does it mean they will buy their beer supply on Thursday?
    JJ,
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

They had some little jerk on our local TV station tonight talking all about how these people need to have their "rights" and their "status" confirmed. I had all I could do not to throw the remote through the screen. I don't know why in the name of heaven the news reporters keep interviewing these blasted illegal aliens and the people who keep yammering on their behalf.

Starting right now, I'm going to literally ignore every single person I come into contact with who I even suspect might be an illegal alien. I am going to pretend I can't understand what they are talking about if they ask me a question. I'm going to look through them as if they aren't even there. If they smile, I'm going to give them a dirty look or a shocked look like they did something wrong.

I have had it right up to my eyeballs with this nonsense.

And they have the nerve to do all this waving that mex flag. I think that speaks pretty loudly that they don't care about being Americans, they just want to reap what we have sown.

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Latinos urge day of protest against bill
    Leaders call for economic show of force

A coalition of state Hispanic leaders is calling on immigrants in Georgia not to buy anything today and stay home from work if possible as a show of economic might.
    In other words, this is Latinos against non-Latinos. Sounds like a race war to me.

As for their "economic might", illegal aliens only contribute 1% to the US GDP. I say boycott every week, so Americans can see how great it would be without you, and how inconsequential your contributions are.

I say boycott every week, so Americans can see how great it would be without you, and how inconsequential your contributions are.
    Good thinking! And if they Boycotted the housing/rental market, the demand would go down and ......well, supply and demand says the prices would go down for Americans.

But since their day of no shopping wont be noticed any more than a gnat chewing on an elephant hide - guess we wont see those perks.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I say boycott every week, so Americans can see how great it would be without you, and how inconsequential your contributions are.
    I say this is a great idea!

If they would boycott Walmart it would be out of business around here in a week. They wouldn't have any customers OR employees!

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Maybe this means people can go to the grocery store and not have to wait in line while illegals pay for loaded buggies with food stamps.
    These so called "immagrants" will see that it "Makes No Difference" if they shop,or not.What will they do then?......Has anyone heard even one of these "Illegals" say ..Thank You America! for all your sacrafices?
    I also heard that "kennedy" is "FURIOUS",Who Cares what "kennedy" thinks?

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    They had some little jerk on our local TV station tonight talking all about how these people need to have their "rights" and their "status" confirmed. I had all I could do not to throw the remote through the screen. I don't know why in the name of heaven the news reporters keep interviewing these blasted illegal aliens and the people who keep yammering on their behalf.

Starting right now, I'm going to literally ignore every single person I come into contact with who I even suspect might be an illegal alien. I am going to pretend I can't understand what they are talking about if they ask me a question. I'm going to look through them as if they aren't even there. If they smile, I'm going to give them a dirty look or a shocked look like they did something wrong.

I have had it right up to my eyeballs with this nonsense.
    Please be careful what you say,I heard that "kennedy" was "Furious"..Ha HA
    I heard that when one of the "Boy`s" told "Rose" that "Jackie" had died,"Rose" said.."Please! tell me ted wasn`t driving".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast