Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanics riled by Irish push for special status

Immigrants Riled by Irish Push for Special Status [5/05/08]
    Uh oh, somebody's getting their sombreros in a twist over the meltdown of the great open-borders coalition. Once a upon a time, illegal alien Irish supported a massive amnesty for 20 million foreigners in order to advantage their group of an estimated 50,000. You can't get much more selfish than that.
    Now the arrogant Irish (sorry for being repetitious) want a special deal for them only, and the Mexicans are miffed.

Although immigrant organizations officially have refrained from criticizing the Irish, many rank-and-file Hispanic immigrants — who say their families have been hit hardest by deportations — are saying they are shocked that the Irish are quietly working for a separate pact with federal officials.
    "It's absurd that they're working alone. We should unite together," Segundo Alvarez, 54, said at a May 1 rally in Union Square for workers' rights, during which participants criticized a recent wave of workplace raids and deportations, mostly of Hispanic immigrants. [...]
    "We need more people in government who are Hispanic, and Mexican," Noel Silva, 29, of Oaxaca, Mexico, said as he towed his 3-year-old son and carried his year-old daughter to a Cinco de Mayo festival in Flushing Meadows Corona Park in Queens yesterday.
    If Americans called for more Presbyterians in government, La Raza would be squawking "Racist!" in a heartbeat. But when Mexicans complain that their demographic assault is not proceeding fast enough, that's just ethnic solidarity.
    Squabbling nationalities, olé!
    http://www.limitstogrowth.org/index.html
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"We need more people in government who are Hispanic, and Mexican," Noel Silva, 29, of Oaxaca, Mexico, said as he towed his 3-year-old son and carried his year-old daughter to a Cinco de Mayo festival in Flushing Meadows Corona Park in Queens yesterday.

Didn't i just read an article on little Oaxaca women panhandling ? Yeah i did . This sucker is in Queens partying down on my dime . This just ain't right !!
    I hope the Irish really give you Mexican Illegals fits , fits like we Americans get
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I wonder how many of the Irish are in our jails? anyone have the numbers?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I will look, if it is not on the net, I can get hubby to find out. Oh, I also know what the Irish are using to try to get their special deal, if anybody wants to know, pm me. I don't want to post it here.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Although immigrant organizations officially have refrained from criticizing the Irish, many rank-and-file Hispanic immigrants — who say their families have been hit hardest by deportations — are saying they are shocked that the Irish are quietly working for a separate pact with federal officials.

The hypocrisy of these arrogant fools

It was just fine and dandy when they were secretly working behind closed doors on their own seperate pact with federal government......the defeated amnesty ring any bells amigos?.........but they've got the utter gall to bitch and whine when another nationality does the same?

When will these people finally UNDERSTAND once and for all..........they do not own this country, they do not belong here, they deserve no special deals or consideration and they need to beat feet right back to that worm hole they call home?

And even though I'm of Irish ancestry I say NO special deals for them, or anyone else. If you're illegal leave. If you don't want to then please, by all means, just stay right where you are and we will find you and send you home. Wherever that may be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I think they are mostly in the pubs and getting teary eyed upon hearing the song " Danny Boy"

I guess only Mexican's are allowed to invade us, maybe they're afraid of those nasty Irish anchor babies, you know how fertile we Irish are.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Now the arrogant Irish (sorry for being repetitious) want a special deal for them only, and the Mexicans are miffed.
    Ha Ha
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

The Irish see the irritation that the ILLEGALS from south of the border have become to United States Citizens and they wish not to be drawn in to their predicament.

Dang, those Irish. Organizing massive parades with all those signs "we demand, we demand." And man! I'm so sick of that Irish music blaring day and night. What nerve.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast