Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now it starts to get interesting.

The hispanic groups are having a problem that illegal aliens of other ethnic groups want to stay in the US too? Tsk, tsk their racism is showing!

"It's absurd that they're working alone. We should unite together," Segundo Alvarez, 54, said at a May 1 rally in Union Square for workers' rights, during which participants criticized a recent wave of workplace raids and deportations, mostly of Hispanic immigrants. [...]
    "We need more people in government who are Hispanic, and Mexican," Noel Silva, 29, of Oaxaca, Mexico...
    Talk about double speak! Who's the racist now?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

It was just fine and dandy when they were secretly working behind closed doors on their own seperate pact with federal government......the defeated amnesty ring any bells amigos?.........but they've got the utter gall to bitch and whine when another nationality does the same?
    Ain't that the truth.....set of rules for us and another for them. I don't know how much longer I can handle all the signs in Gaelic, must speak Gaelic on every job interview, mass parades and demands....I see one more shamrock and I'm gonna loose it. LOL LOL One more green beer and another Irish jig and lord knows what will happen.

Their hipocrasy is showing through!!!!! Don't tell me they are concerned about general illegal immigration for all people here illegally......they have one agenda and it won't be to help any Irish illegals, Polish illegals or any other group of illegals. They weren't running to stand behind any Hatian, dirt eating, starving people to stay when they were deported. Their sob story didn't phase them yet they can't shove enough of theirs down our throats.

Ya they are something aren't they? When they had their big march they had all show up.....unfortunatly it ended up being an hispanic event and everyone else knew they weren't a part of this movement. Speak Spanish and only Spanish understand it. They won't ever work together as long as it's all about the Latinos.

We need more people in government who are Hispanic, and Mexican," Noel Silva, 29, of Oaxaca, Mexico...
    We need that like we need a hole in the head. People are supposed to work for ALL people and I haven't heard 1 government Hispanic talk of ANYTHING but specific things for them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"We need more people in government who are Hispanic, and Mexican," Noel Silva, 29, of Oaxaca, Mexico, said as he towed his 3-year-old son and carried his year-old daughter to a Cinco de Mayo festival in Flushing Meadows Corona Park in Queens yesterday.
    First of all, Senor Silva, you are from Oaxaca, Mexico. You are not a US citizens. Don't tell us who WE need in OUR government. Thank God you can't vote!

THE NERVE!!

And they keep telling us these people are in the shadows??? They give their full names now and where they're from in print! What shadows??? Take your "shadow" and your anchor babies home!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Tasting the bittersweet taste of reaping what you soe!!!! Next thing you know the Illegal Hispanics will want to join ALIPAC!!!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    It was just fine and dandy when they were secretly working behind closed doors on their own seperate pact with federal government......the defeated amnesty ring any bells amigos?.........but they've got the utter gall to bitch and whine when another nationality does the same?
    Ain't that the truth.....set of rules for us and another for them. I don't know how much longer I can handle all the signs in Gaelic, must speak Gaelic on every job interview, mass parades and demands....I see one more shamrock and I'm gonna loose it. LOL LOL One more green beer and another Irish jig and lord knows what will happen.

**HUFF** That's just racist against Irishcans and I'm telling La Leprechaun on yeeeewwwwww. You are just afraid of the "greening of America", that's what it is. WAAAAAAAAAA"

They don't want the Irish here. Once they take over the Southwest that will be that many more Europeans or of European Ancestry that they will have to boot out of their Atzlan. Remember everything for the race, not of the race nothing.

They could probably dump all Irish here and wouldn't make a dent for all the Mexican illegals here. Ireland is an ISLAND!!!!! They're being run out by Europe invading them......don't see a big influx of people dying to get to Mexico.....unless it's a back door path to get here.

Well illegal is illegal but I for one could use a little more Bagpipe and a little less Accordion here in SOCAL.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    They could probably dump all Irish here and wouldn't make a dent for all the Mexican illegals here. Ireland is an ISLAND!!!!! They're being run out by Europe invading them......don't see a big influx of people dying to get to Mexico.....unless it's a back door path to get here.
    There are more Mexicans here than there are Irish Citizens, no matter where they may be.

It does not matter though, illegal is illegal!!!! I am just as happy to see an Irishman return home as I am a Mexican. Happier actually, they are actually NEEDED back home, not here.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How do you say LaRaza in Gaelic?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast