Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We can't sustain it, and we can't allow Mexico to become the dominant ethnic group. We have millions of great Americans of hispanic descent...and we certainly can legalize more of them. What we don't want is millions of Razas, Mechistas, and Reconquistas. Our citizenship laws require that everyone be of 'good moral character' and the willingness to give up ALL allegiance to their native countries. That's key!
    Exactly. Not when it's come down to altering the countrys language and everything else. Look at the UK.....their culture is almost gone now. Saw a movie once that said you can be so open minded your brains fall out and obviously that's where their heading and we're trotting close behind.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember some Latino and Black riots in DC back in the early 90's.

Now that ALIPAC exists, the long term memory of the Internet has been revolutionized on these issues.

Before we came along, history had a habit of disappearing on the web.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That area is full of MS 13 gang members. That is well known. It was one thing the article failed to mention. There are definitely gang warfare going on between MS-13 gang members and black gangs like the Bloods and Cripts.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    when did these riots happen? The article does not indicate the dates. This was posted today and the article has a date of Mar 12, 2008

Why do I have no knowledge about this riot in my head? Anything in the ALIPAC archives?

We need specifics please

W
    This incident happened in 1991.

When the link was sent to me for posting it escaped my attention that this was OLD news.

But face it, even as old as it is, some in the black community have known for nearly two decades that ILLEGALS are taking their jobs.

Yet, every major black civil rights group leader is calling for AMNESTY for illegals.

Why?

I suspect it's money. It's ALWAYS about money! Just follow the money!

"There is a lot of hostility," says Enrique Diaz, cultural-programs director of Casa del Pueblo, a community-service organization. "Our people really get mistreated by the police."
    What? They dont have police where you come from? D.C.'s police dont mistreat "your people". They work in a very diverse city with many people of different backgrounds. They are trained to uphold the law. Maybe you should familiarize "your people" with the law.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yet, every major black civil rights group leader is calling for AMNESTY for illegals.
    I think they believe there's power in numbers and would jump on anything and any group to get ahead as the forever victims. Fortunatly there's a growing number who doesn't buy their agenda either. Blacks don't ALL think the same, as neither do ALL whites or any other group....men, women, Christians, whatever. Unfortunatly some still fight the belief as being a traitor to their people if they don't follow suit. I think one of the greatest statements was when MLK said something to effect of judging a man by the content of their actions and not the color of their skin......which is very true....sometimes though it's much easier to hide behind your skin color, sex, relegion etc. than to take responsibility for your actions. It takes alot of courage to stand alone and easy to follow the crowd. I don't think they fully thought out their positions and the impact it has on their own people. Uncontrolled illegal immigration from ANY group would be devistating if they came in such massive numbers. Heck even legal is when we can't support it. We have legal on the high end and illegal on the low end and everyone is affected. From top to bottom, across the board.

There is a lot of money, noteritity and press attention in declaring yourself an abused downtrodden minority. There is no place for Racism or Reverse Racism in our country. The charlatans that thrive on it must be exposed and discredited.

There is a lot of money, noteritity and press attention in declaring yourself an abused downtrodden minority. There is no place for Racism or Reverse Racism in our country. The charlatans that thrive on it must be exposed and discredited.
    Exactly. Cry wolf for too long and it becomes meaningless.....

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    "The blacks are jealous that we are taking away their jobs," says Diaz, "and the Hispanic community is conscious that we [have not] achieved political power yet."
    So they aren't taking jobs Americans won't do....they know exactly what they are doing and the bottom line always seems to be political power. The thought scares me since I hear nothing about anyone other than their people......like the rest of the US citizens don't matter.
    Hey Crazybird, of course we don't matter . . . you know the LaRaza Motto: Everything for the race and for everyone else . . . .nothing. I guess our stupid, lazy government won't be satisifed until Americans begin to riot in the street. Maybe then we'll get the law enforcement. Of course illegals are above the law so only Americans will be jailed for acts of civil disobedience.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123