Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you Texas2step. When someone asks you if you support "comprehensive immigration reform because family values don't stop at the Rio Grande" and the candidate Hoffman answers "exactly, exactly", then that tells you straight up he supports legalization of illegal immigration, which means he'll vote for comprehensive immigration reform, which we know means he voted for amnesty.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Alinsky taght you well--

"So when you attack Dede, you attack me and the millions of other men and women in our party and throughout our country. That will not do."

So when you attack me, you attack the millions of other men and women in our party, (I am no longer in your party as of this year. I am a conservative not a RINO), who hold life sacred and do not respect God's will. I will not respond any longer because I can see that you are a zealot and will never see the other side. You will just continue on your way leaving a number of innocent lives behind you.

To others who may be following this thread, my three year old granddaughter is here visiting. She came in as I was responding to Judy. I do not want to continue the discourse. Should my son and daughter have killed her in the womb??? That's for the pro-choicers like Judy to decide.

As for this old man, I sit here (struggling to type with her on my lap) and thank my sweet Lord for the gift he has given us.

Judy you have taken a polite discourse and with the statement I copied above turned into a personal attack.
    Goodbye!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dailyp ... ffman.html

Check this out! Club for Growth spent $1 million on Hoffman's race in addition to what Susan B Anthony and FreedomWorks put in, which is probably a lot more than was originally reported. This is just an excerpt, click on the link for the whole article:

The National Organization for Marriage did spend $113,000 to support Hoffman in NY-23, which included a poll that found 52 percent of voters in the district oppose same-sex marriage. The Human Rights Campaign is now engaged in hopes of helping Owens.

But that's small change compared to the close to $1 million spent by the Club for Growth on this race.

In the end, Warfield said, it was economic issues like Scozzafava's support of the Obama stimulus package and her pro-labor positions, like backing the Employee Free Choice Act, that spurred the Club for Growth to drop six figures on Hoffman.

Without that money, Hoffman would not have succeeded - even with his ability to invest in his own campaign.

Hoffman's success even forced Scozzfava to quietly do a 180 and sign the Americans for Tax Reform pledge not to raise income taxes - a move many saw as crucial to her landing of former House Speaker Newt Gingrich's support.

John Faso, the former Assembly minority leader and 2006 GOP gubernatorial candidate, agreed that the Club for Growth "would never have been involved over the social issues," adding: "That's just not where they're coming from."

Club For Growth supports expanded free trade. FreedomWorks supports unrestricted free trade. When you support free trade, you're a globalist. When you're a globalist you support more immigration.

These are the Globalists bankrupting the US economy and destroying our nation. That's who Doug Hoffman reports to. That's who Glenn Beck has on his show all the time covering the Tea Parties.

I don't think the people attendig the Tea Parties realize this.

So when you analyze it, when we support the Tea Parties, we're supporting organizations who want to expand free trade, increase immigration and bankrupt our country. I'm confident the Americans attending the Tea Parties don't know this, and they must do more research on the sponsors and funders of these events. Otherwise, the very will be the very opposite of what they were protesting for.

Well, I posted 4 years ago about our Period of Ironies and Opposites and knew this would be coming, but I just didn't know how the globalists were going to trap Americans into believing they were supporting one thing only to end up realizing they advanced the very agenda they were protesting against. Now I know, the Tea Parties.

These globalists are more evil, wicked and despicable than even I would have imagined. Well, all I can say, is we owe this revelation to a decent Republican woman in the NY-23 whose horrible experience in a simple campaign to fill a vacancy in Congress until the regular election next year incited the research to get to the bottom of the otherwise inexplicable. Fortunately, the globalist plot was exposed before the 2010 elections.

If a candidate is sponsored, endorsed and/or funded by either Club for Growth, FreedomWorks, Sarah Palin, Tm Pawlenty, Rick Santorum, Fred Thompson, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh or Michelle Malkin, they are not on the same road as we are. Their mission is complete opposite.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Alinsky taght you well--

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    "So when you attack Dede, you attack me and the millions of other men and women in our party and throughout our country. That will not do."

So when you attack me, you attack the millions of other men and women in our party, (I am no longer in your party as of this year. I am a conservative not a RINO), who hold life sacred and do not respect God's will. I will not respond any longer because I can see that you are a zealot and will never see the other side. You will just continue on your way leaving a number of innocent lives behind you.

To others who may be following this thread, my three year old granddaughter is here visiting. She came in as I was responding to Judy. I do not want to continue the discourse. Should my son and daughter have killed her in the womb??? That's for the pro-choicers like Judy to decide.

As for this old man, I sit here (struggling to type with her on my lap) and thank my sweet Lord for the gift he has given us.

Judy you have taken a polite discourse and with the statement I copied above turned into a personal attack.
    Goodbye!!!
    misterbill, the Pro-Choice position is that the woman decides, not me, not you, not the government, not strangers, not conservatives, not Congress, not anyone but the person involved with the pregnancy and whomever she may want to discuss that with. She decides based on whatever criteria she elects, it may be religion, it may be the man, it may be the circumstances, it may her own life, health, feelings, frame of mind, readiness, preparations, costs, or the well-being of other members of her family, including other children she already has, or some combination of all of the above. Whatever her reasons for her choice and decision are hers and hers alone and are not anyone else's business, least of all the government's.

Obviously your son and daughter wanted a baby and had one, which is wonderful. Most Pro-Choice advocates would make the same decision your daughter did to have her baby. The Pro-Choice position is to support whatever decision the woman involved makes, not to influence her decision one way or another. Only the woman involved knows the right thing for her to do.

No, I didn't attack you, misterbill, nor did I call you any names. You attacked someone with the same view I hold, and have now called me a "zealot", when I'm not a zealot on this issue at all. I have never attacked Pro-Life people, I've never not voted for someone with a Pro-Life view if they intend to use that view for political purposes, and voted for Ron Paul a Pro-Life "zealot" in the Republican Primary, overlooking that aspect of his candidacy.

But as of today, with what has happened in the NY-23, that is no longer the case. Now, I will take into account the views of candidates on this issue before I support a candidate or cast a vote. One of the most personal decisions an individual or family can make is whether or not they are going to have a baby, an issue that shouldn't even be discussed publicly or debated for political purposes, a decision that has no role whatosever for government, strangers or Congress. But if it is to be, then the debate must include both sides of the coin.

I wish you well and many joyous moments with your little grand-daughter. And I agree with your decision to no longer be a Republican and instead become a conservative, because that is a party or association that best represents or conforms with your views. I will always be a Republican because the 153 year history and accomplishments of the Republican Party best represents and conforms to mine.

I don't know, I think that Hoffman took off after being on Glenn Beck,

And Dede fell because of her and her ties with ACORN and the Unions, real or perceived she herself just quit, If I was being smeared I wouldn't just quit I would clarify. And I think her husband is some union leader, maybe SEIU.

Most people just jump on the bandwagon, I still think that we will be able to hold Hoffman to the fire and vote against amnesty easier than Dede, but opinions are opinions they don't always coincide with total fact there is always a Grey area and that is where I fall, lets wait and see what happens, its not like someone is being appointed like they did with Kennedy's seat!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    I don't know, I think that Hoffman took off after being on Glenn Beck,

And Dede fell because of her and her ties with ACORN and the Unions, real or perceived she herself just quit, If I was being smeared I wouldn't just quit I would clarify. And I think her husband is some union leader, maybe SEIU.

Most people just jump on the bandwagon, I still think that we will be able to hold Hoffman to the fire and vote against amnesty easier than Dede, but opinions are opinions they don't always coincide with total fact there is always a Grey area and that is where I fall, lets wait and see what happens, its not like someone is being appointed like they did with Kennedy's seat!
    I was very disappointed to see her quit on Saturday because I felt like some of the distortions and lies about her "ties to ACORN" and other lies would be straightened out, since a) she is not tied to ACORN at all and b) the Working Families Party didn't endorse her and has never endorsed her. They have put her name on their list of candidates for their members to vote for but only when she didn't have an opponent and there was no one else to vote for, the same as you would do on any sample ballot in an election which is how these organizations do it.

Since she is an Assemblywoman, the rhetoric was getting very nasty on the national stage and creeping into the blog sites, I think she decided to step out to end that ugliness and just wait and see what happens next year. She may be happy just being an Assemblywoman if what she was subjected to in this election is what you'd have to put up with every 2 years to run for Congress. Life is too short.

Yes, I agree that Hoffman took off after being on Glenn Beck. I saw Glenn's first piece on Hoffman week before last, I missed his radio and television appearances. I did catch a part of his second appearance yesterday. He sounds like someone who doesn't know anything about the issues or politics and doesn't speak well at all. But, we'll see how it goes tonight. It's not the end of the world, if he wins, he'll have to run again next year in the normal Congressional election, since this election is just the Special Election to fill the vacancy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234