Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California and Illinois is next. Those States are trying to enact the Dream Act laws, which only the Federal Government has a legal right to legislate and enact.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    California and Illinois is next. Those States are trying to enact the Dream Act laws, which only the Federal Government has a legal right to legislate and enact.
    hey arent those states in some of the worse trouble financially ( IL, CA)? Dont we think the illegals are a reason for it. People dont realize what can happen. More illegals come, they ( mod edit), become voters and then take over. Ask anyone black about Los Angeles.

We need to wake up and take our country back. I am hoping we can hold hte illegal plauge at the mason dixon line. It might be the countrys last stand.

Pesrsonally rather than amensty i would rather just give them california, but when they destroy it in a few years they would invade the rest of the o****ry.

makes me sick
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

[quote="Dixie"][quote]“That’s a law that doesn’t go into effect until 2013,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    hey arent those states in some of the worse trouble financially ( IL, CA)? Dont we think the illegals are a reason for it. People dont realize what can happen. More illegals come, (mod edit), become voters and then take over. Ask anyone black about Los Angeles.

We need to wake up and take our country back. I am hoping we can hold hte illegal plauge at the mason dixon line. It might be the countrys last stand.

Pesrsonally rather than amensty i would rather just give them california, but when they destroy it in a few years they would invade the rest of the o****ry.

makes me sick
    I agree 100% with your posted statements!! Not only will illegal aliens drain this Country dry of Federal and State funds, they will soon make the U.S. a crime ridden nation. It is sad some Americans refuses to accept the truth about undocumented aliens and continue to support them.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

as if this is not enough my understanding is the department of education sent out ( and some states are being sued by the anti-american southern poverty law center) over illegals in schools. Some unelected judges though they should get an education not aware of how much it would cost us. Well not they can ask for a birth cert when enrolling the child, but they have to take a foreign one. I think Mr Gheen can tell us all that any consolute in NC from mexico will do that. I dont see how they can tell us we have to take a foreign birth certificate. Hell if i go into some states without a state permit to carry a gun i am a felon, but they are taking out of the country BCs? this is crap. We need to stop then anyway we can. They dont play fair so why should we?
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12