Thread: Home Depot

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Home Depot

For store finder:

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... |684053124

For email form to Home DepotL

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... ogId=10053

I notice in the majority of video's on U-tube, the illegals congregate on Home Depot property. We just got a new Home Depot and I sent an email telling them I would no longer be using their store.

That's because the Home Depos in California allow it. The don't do that in my area. Lots of the youtube videos are shot in CA by The Immigration Watchdog.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    That's because the Home Depos in California allow it. The don't do that in my area. Lots of the youtube videos are shot in CA by The Immigration Watchdog.

Dixie

Thanks for pointing that out Dixie!!! The Home Depot in our area, and the new Lowe's right up the street from my house, don't seem to allow illegals to gather there either. My husband and I have been to both at all hours, including early a.m. and never seen a one.

It's nice to know that not all stores in a chain ,are cut from the same cloth.

Note to self: Write to thank management!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's because the Home Depos in California allow it.
    Sometimes it’s difficult to get into the Home Depot parking lot without getting accosted by the illegal aliens at one of my local stores. When I go to Lowe’s there are no illegal aliens in the parking lot at all. Lowe’s merchandise is a little more expensive but I go there when I can.