Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Home Loans For Illegal Immigrants

http://www.corruptionchronicles.com/200 ... migra.html

May 12, 2006
    [b]Home Loans For Illegal Immigrants[b/]
    As the country strives to curb illegal immigration, Illinois has launched a program that uses millions of dollars in public funds to provide low-interest home loans for illegal immigrants who have no credit history or documentation in the U.S.

Called Opportunity I-Loan, the American tax-payer funded program was the bright idea of Democrat Governor Rod Blagojevich who has set aside $15 million to provide illegal immigrants in Illinois with the funds to purchase a home. The money is distributed through the state’s Housing Development Authority, which proudly boasts that Illinois is only the second sate in the nation to provide affordable, 30-year fixed rate mortgage loans for individuals that live and work but have no credit history or social security number.

Incidentally, the loans are at a lower rate—about one point—than most Americans with impeccable credit can get through legitimate means. Surely, many American families would benefit from such loans, leading the Federation for American Immigration Reform to say that it is an outrage that Illinois is helping people who have no legal right to be in the state.

The Illinois Housing Development Authority’s pro-illegal immigrant loan statement fails to mention, however, that the first state to offer such an outrageous program discontinued it amid fierce opposition and community outrage. Shortly after launching the Immigrant Lending Program, Wisconsin lawmakers discontinued it but not before handing out 261 loans worth $30 million.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unbelievable - is this an episode of TwilightZone???
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

This is about as close to Racketeering and Bank Fraud as you can get, obviously some major banks lobbied this clown of a Governer illinois has to push this threw.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

This really makes my blood boil. Americans can't buy land and build a house in Mexico. But yet our banks will hand over money to an illegal to own and build in our country.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I really, really, really cannot stand this any more. And people who just refuse to wake up and grasp the horror of the situation I just want to slap them upside the head.

Hey dlm1968 when your hand gets tired I'll step in and slap some heads also
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.